The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

HoFT013

Oct 28, 2010
This is the worst thing Valve can do to me. I LOVE TCGs (I know this isn't a TCG, but it's still CARDS) and I love playing games, but I only have two games that drop cards (L4D2 and Binding of Issac). And I already have their drops. No boosters yet, though. I need FOILS. Ugh.

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
HoFT013 said:
DrunkOnEstus said:
Fucking HUGE deal for people who want Borderlands:

Amazon has Borderlands 1 GOTY, Borderlands 2, and the Borderlands 2 Season Pass for $22 bucks. Badass deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...veASIN=B00D8FUHFC&linkCode=as2&tag=indkin-20]
I've been eyeing that. Does Borderlands 1 have a Steam key, or is it just a download?
From the description it looks like it's all Steam. Either way, once you play BL2 there's no going back (at least an my and everyone I know's opinion).

HoFT013

Oct 28, 2010
DrunkOnEstus said:
HoFT013 said:
DrunkOnEstus said:
Fucking HUGE deal for people who want Borderlands:

Amazon has Borderlands 1 GOTY, Borderlands 2, and the Borderlands 2 Season Pass for $22 bucks. Badass deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...veASIN=B00D8FUHFC&linkCode=as2&tag=indkin-20]
I've been eyeing that. Does Borderlands 1 have a Steam key, or is it just a download?
From the description it looks like it's all Steam. Either way, once you play BL2 there's no going back (at least an my and everyone I know's opinion).
Good to know, thanks! I actually haven't played any of the Borderlands games yet, so this is a fantastic deal.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
HoFT013 said:
This is the worst thing Valve can do to me. I LOVE TCGs (I know this isn't a TCG, but it's still CARDS) and I love playing games, but I only have two games that drop cards (L4D2 and Binding of Issac). And I already have their drops. No boosters yet, though. I need FOILS. Ugh.
You should get Penny Arcade On The Rain-slick Precipice Of Darkness 4. Great game, good value and it has cards (although they aren't as common as others, so getting a full set will be either expensive or require lots of trading).

I'd also recommend Anodyne and Half Life 2 as good STC games.

ChaoticFool

Feb 3, 2011
I have an extra copy of Waking Mars I would be willing to trade.

Looking for Don't starve, but I'll take offers.

Wharrgarble

Jun 22, 2010
I have:

Awesomenauts
The Ship(x2)

I'm dying for a copy of Chivalry since I missed the sale, but I'm happy to part with what I have regardless.

akfg666

Dec 9, 2010
Wharrgarble said:
I have:

Awesomenauts
The Ship(x2)

I'm dying for a copy of Chivalry since I missed the sale, but I'm happy to part with what I have regardless.
I've been after The Ship for years! XD All I have to offer in return is an invite to the Arma 3 lite so if you do not wish to part then by all means, do not feel you need to :)

YoungMan

Aug 8, 2012
Wharrgarble said:
I have:

Awesomenauts
The Ship(x2)

I would also like the Ship and you can choose a few of the games I have to offer just Pm me.

Thamian

Sep 3, 2008
Thanks to a minor epiphany I just realised that the Dawn Of War 2 key that's been kicking around my inventory for a couple of years might be of interest to someone here (base game only: cheapest way to buy chaos rising at the time was to buy the gold edition and hence I wound up with a spare key).

TL:DR Dawn of War 2 (base game) available to anyone who wants it.

FootloosePhoenix

Dec 23, 2010
I have a copy of Torchlight II that's been kicking around for months, if anybody's interested. I'm open to any and all offers. :) Though if by chance someone would be willing to trade TES IV: Oblivion for it, I'd love you forever.

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
[ATL said:
The Boss]Does anyone have Breath Of Death VII: The beginning or Cthulu Saves The World? if you do would u be interested in trading for a few copies of Dota 2? feel free to talk to me on steam just click the link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058074761
[quote="Andrewtheeviscerator"

So you want to trade your worthless Dota 2 for a game that costs money using an account that has mostly free to play games on it. That sounds a little sketchy.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
I've got another two coupon freebies, although if you want to give me something cool in return I won't refuse. But ifyou want them then you'll need to include a picture of something awesome made of snow.

-33% Triple Town
-33% King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
Anyone want some Half Life 2 trading cards? I'm looking to finish my Serious Sam 3: BFE set, and need the Gnaar and Khnum cards to do it. I have the Gordon, Gordon and Alyx and Respite cards.

Steam profile link [http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tyrranis/]

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
Would someone be able to answer my question here? Left 4 Dead 2 is on sale on Steam for the weekend and I haven't gotten around to buying it yet and I want to but being in Australia it will mean I'll get the censored version. Is it possible for someone that lives in the US (or somewhere with the uncensored version) to gift me the game and it will be uncensored? Or will the game be censored still?

I'm asking because I've heard about the differences and they are really lame. If it does work like that would someone be interested in gifting it for me and I can make up for it with a game of similar value ($5).

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
L4Y Duke said:
Anyone want some Half Life 2 trading cards? I'm looking to finish my Serious Sam 3: BFE set, and need the Gnaar and Khnum cards to do it. I have the Gordon, Gordon and Alyx and Respite cards.

I've got a Khnum card that I'm willing to trade. My Steam is linked on my profile page just message me and we'll trade.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
L4Y Duke said:

I set up a thread for card trading, just for future reference.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.820080-The-Unofficial-Steam-Trading-Card-Thread#19784623

And I've got a Gnaar that I'd trade for any of those.

imagineak

Jul 5, 2013
Hello,

I have 26 copies of Dota 2 to give away. I already gave few copies to my friends that were interested but now I run out of people who want it. I could give all of them to one person but I request something in return. If nobody is interested I will give one by one for free to those who want. If you want Dota 2 on your Steam please send me private message on my profile.

Thanks