The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

Minxen

Sep 26, 2013
I truly hope someone can help me find this game. It was a crime scene solving game that came with a little clipboard, and the cards that had the story lines on them came in range from easy to master. One person showed the others the picture and then read the story line, then the other players were left to guess at how it was done and the only answers the person holding the clipboard could give was a yes or no, but I am thinking there was another answer of does not apply? Then when they had guessed it right you could flip the card over and read the real story! Please help as I would love to own this game again.

evanfid567

Sep 19, 2013
nameless023 said:
Oh great, a place to get rid of all those Steam keys I have laying around.

I guess I'll go with what everyone else is doing and limit 2 per person (with some exceptions). If you want anything, just quote/reply with what you want or send me a PM.

(Gonna be off for the next 16 hours because of sleep/work, send PMs and I'll reply whenever I can.)

You can pick 2 of these:
-Dead Space (Steam Key)
-Burnout Paradise (Steam Key)
-Crysis 2 (Steam Key)
-Medal of Honor (Steam Key)
-Mirror's Edge (Steam Key)
-Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam Key)
-Mark of the Ninja
-FTL: Faster than Light
-FEZ
-LIMBO
-Bastion
-Dear Esther
-Little Inferno
-Awesomenauts (+Cluck Costume Key)
-Hotline Miami

Or, you can pick 1 of these:
-Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third
-Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel

------------

Now, it's not the same thing but... Dark Souls is 75% off on Steam and I can't get it because of GFWL region locked the game for me. I already confirmed that it will work despite this lock (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=32634321&postcount=6), I only need someone to buy it as a gift for me. Now, I'm not asking for someone to spend their hard earned cash on a complete stranger so I would reimburse you right away with another Steam game (either from the list above or anything on your wishlist). If you're willing to help me out, send me a PM or look me up on Steam.
ill take Bastion , been wanting to play this game so bad, didn't receive anything from the last guy :(

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
nameless023 said:

I guess I'll go with what everyone else is doing and limit 2 per person (with some exceptions). If you want anything, just quote/reply with what you want or send me a PM.

(I'm back for today and there's only 3 games left)

You can pick 2 of these:
-Dead Space (Steam Key)
-Crysis 2 (Steam Key)
-Mark of the Ninja
-FEZ
-LIMBO
-Bastion
-Dear Esther
-Little Inferno
-Hotline Miami

------------

Now, it's not the same thing but... Dark Souls is 75% off on Steam and I can't get it because of GFWL region locked the game for me. I already confirmed that it will work despite this lock (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=32634321&postcount=6), I only need someone to buy it as a gift for me. Now, I'm not asking for someone to spend their hard earned cash on a complete stranger so I would reimburse you right away with another Steam game (either from the list above or anything on your wishlist). If you're willing to help me out, send me a PM or look me up on Steam.
Can I have FTL? Been interested in that game for a while, so I might be able to experience it finally.

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
nameless023 said:

(I'm back for today and there's only 2 games left)

You can pick 2 of these:
-Dead Space (Steam Key)
-Crysis 2 (Steam Key)
-Mark of the Ninja
-FEZ
-LIMBO
-Bastion
-Dear Esther
-Little Inferno
-Hotline Miami

------------

Still have Burnout?

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
FFP2 said:
nameless023 said:

You can pick 2 of these:
-Dead Space (Steam Key)
-Crysis 2 (Steam Key)
-Mark of the Ninja
-FEZ
-LIMBO
-Bastion
-Dear Esther
-Little Inferno
-Hotline Miami

------------

Still have Burnout?
I have it for Origin if you still need it. Let me know

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Carnage95 said:
Sight Unseen said:

You can pick 2 of these:
-Dead Space (Steam Key)
-Crysis 2 (Steam Key)
-Mark of the Ninja
-FEZ
-LIMBO
-Bastion
-Dear Esther
-Little Inferno
-Hotline Miami

------------

Do you still have FEZ? :)
Umm, just so you know, you quoted someone else's post and not mine, so might be a good idea to edit it so they get the proper notification.

I unfortunately do not have any Fezes to give to you but the guy you meant to quote still might.

Bug MuIdoon

Mar 28, 2013
Hello. I have a few discount coupons for some steam games and I'm looking to trade them before they expire (14th October)

I have 50% off of Gary's Mod (Making it £2.99 instead of £5.99) which I'm willing to trade for a few Steam trading cards.

I've got 66% off Beatbuddies: Tales of the Guardians (Making it £4.80 instead of £12) Also willing to trade this for a few Steam trading cards.

A 50% off Magicka (£4 instead of £8) Would trade for Steam cards.

Lastly I have a 90% off Serious Sam 3 (Making it just £2.99 instead of £30!) However I'll only trade this one for a game off of my wishlist (all around the £6 price)

PM me if you're interested in any.

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
Couple of coupons to give away;

2x -10% on Shadow Warrior valid until October 26
1x -25% on Volgarr The Viking valid until November 16
2x -33% on Foul play valid until November 16

GeneralFungi

Jul 1, 2010
I have an awesomenauts key I would love to trade for another game. Something like Terraria would be great, but I'm willing and open to all offers.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I got a 10% Discount-coupon on Shadow Warrior (expires on the 26th of October) and a 66% off on Earth 2160 coupon (expires on the 9th of October).

I got no use for these coupons. Notify me either on Escapist or on Steam if you want any of these two, or both. My steam-name is the same as on the Escapist.

Oh, I don't need anything in return for these two coupons. Call it a give-away if you want.

Yabba

Aug 19, 2012
I have a 90% off coupon for iron sky invasion, I feel it is time to give back. My steam name is yabba13, just pm me and I will hook you up

Axell699

Sep 13, 2008
willing to trade a : battlefield 3 key and one of the following: deadspace 1+3( origin or steam), mirror's edge,medal of honor, burnout paradise for : Borderlands 2 OR GTA IV OR Witcher 2 Steam key. PM me here if interested.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
I have these Steam games:

* Knights of Pen and Paper (gift)
* Portal (gift)
* Fez (key)

And these coupons:

* -75% Earth 2160
* -66% A New Beginning - Final Cut
* -33% Foul Play
* -33% Hammerwatch
* -25% Volgar the Viking

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm new to Steam, just bought "The Binding of Isaac" and "Escape Goat" if you have a God giving heart please feel free to gift me stuff ;) or just add me because I have zero friends :'( haha :p user: search_rip

Also... how and where do you buy the missing trading cards for archivements/badges?