The unofficial official Get Well Forum Card for Allison

Jarcin

Oct 1, 2010
My luck, I've missed this in another portion or further back in the threads., if I did, I apologize.

I wanted to give a get well section for Allison Theus, the artist for extra credits as many of you know, and also for some great companies. Her art has been the background love for not only arguably one of the best series I have seen on here, but also in some amazing games, and makes for a wonderful look at art when exploring deviantArt.

Extra Credits has given me deeper insight, deeper confidence and a better footing to stand on when discussing gaming not only to my fellow peers, but to critics and skeptics. I won't deny that the art is part of the reason I stayed watching. Intellect is nice but the art always kept me wondering how it would be presented.

Allison, you're in our hearts, and to those who believe in gods, our prayers. As I'm sure is evident by RocketHub, we care a lot about you and we want you better, not only for Extra Credits, but to help show good art, and the creative talent that our industry has.

While donating is difficult for some of us, that still won't stop a large group of us, and those who can't, you can bet most of them wish they could.

Give your get well wishes here.

Donations accepted here: http://www.rockethub.com/projects/2165-extra-credits

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I love your drawings, Allison! I hope your shoulder get into tip-top shape again, get well soon :)

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Get well soon, Allison!

And since I can't provide much support of anykind...

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Extra Credits has shaped and evolved my philosophy when it comes to gaming and helped me further recognise it's potential beyond just being a fun pass-time of mine. It wouldn't be quite the same somehow without Alison even if they kept all the other things I love the show for so Get Well Soon X(over)9000 from me :)

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Sorry to hear about the injury but this all shows exactly how many people care about you and about Extra Credits :) Hope you get better soon!

MaximillionMiles

Jan 20, 2011
Best of luck with the surgery and keep up drawing your excellent and beautiful artwork (as well as the funny stuff in EC). Take care.

Ranubis

Apr 10, 2011
Here's to Allison, by far a better artist than I am.
Thank you for all your hard work, and may you continue to support gaming with your talents.

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
Good luck over there and get better soon!

Not needed anymore or not, donation is on the way once paypal stops being slow. *waves*

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
I didn't donate, but to make up for that, here is a picture of some money.

[img/]http://www.20yearbillionaire.com/wp-content/uploads/ist2_581154-pile-of-money.jpg[/img]

Get well soon.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
Allison you will return stronger than ever- its in the sayain handbook. Hope everything goes well you are a part of the escapist as much as every one else.

ToxicOranges

Aug 7, 2010
Allison, get summoning a medic and chug a health potion (or ten).

Seriously though, I hope you fully recover and go back to your amazing art as soon as possible :D

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Get well Alison!

I love the art style you use for EC, sort of reminds me of my own. I love cartooning as much as I love gaming, so I appreciate all the work you put in for the series.

The silly representative images and characters you add really complete the series, and this series is one of the coolest things I've ever see on the internet.

ZeZZZZevy

Apr 3, 2011
Love your work on Extra Credits, and your dA page blew me away

Keep up the good work, and get better soon!