The unofficial official Get Well Forum Card for Allison

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
I officially hate myself for being unable to donate =/ But thank you so much Allison for facilitating Extra Credits. It inspires me every Thursday, thanks to you ;D

ZtH

Oct 12, 2010
Good luck Allison! I really appreciate your work and I hope for your quick recovery!

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Get well soon :)

The Extra Credits show has been a factor in my motivation to do some undergraduate research with a professor of mine about video games and Composition Theory. Great work and it's a privilege to have been given the opportunity to contribute in this meaningful way. <3

NormalityImpaired

Jun 12, 2011
Hope everything goes smoothly and you heal beyond your expectations. Sorry i couldn't help financially.

Note: pre-existing condition excuse, that's B.S., your insurance company is a greedy bunch of swindlers. I hope they all get crotch rot.

Roughgalaxy

Dec 15, 2009
EC has reopened my eyes to things I started taking for granted in video games, passing many games off as "not my thing." Thanks for waking me up.

Get well soon Allison!

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Get well soon Allison! You're artwork really gives Extra Credits is artistic charm, and your actual artwork is absolutely astounding.

MetroidNut

Sep 2, 2009
Sorry to hear about your injury; hope you get well soon, and that this in no way impedes your drawing.

Jarvaelison

Mar 30, 2010
Get well soon Allison! Thank you for your contributions to an incredible show, thank you for your contributions to the artistic world. Hope the surgery goes extremely well and the recovery is swift! Much love from the Escapist community!

Timmehexas

Aug 15, 2010
My sister had a similar situation when she was told that she needed to either get urgent surgery on her back or she'd never be able to play competitive sport again, now she is as fit as ever and still kicking ass. I'm sure you'll do just as well! Get well soon.