The Vanishing Act is a Movie Based on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Too soon, Executus. And you can spin all the lovely PR talk about "truth" you want, truth is you're just cashing in on this, mister. Least be honest >.>

Shiftygiant

Apr 12, 2011
You know,a movie about the flight could be interesting. If you give it a few years and not Three Months.

Glaice

Mar 18, 2013
Well I'm not surprised, these people have the gall to capitalize on this tragedy. Disgusting.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Opportunistic bastards. I hope this project crashes and burns. No pun indented.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
"Personally, if you ask me, I want the truth to come out. So I'm going to make a film based on pure speculation and guesswork in order to cash in on this tragedy."

Stay classy, Mr. Paul. Stay classy.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Well, no harm in a baseless speculation, and might as well maximise your profit while the issue's still relevant.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Personally, I wouldn't have minded if this movie was gonna take a more... responsible and classy analysis of what happened to the flight, or if they simply made a generic plane (or just generic scenario) and made it vaguely resemble the plane itself, but I have to admit that, like what everyone said, this seems a bit exploitative.

Though to be honest, we're not gonna watch it because it's disgusting. ... We're not gonna watch it because this movie is inevitably gonna suck.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
And everyone at CNN proceeds to foam at the mouth and furiously hump their desks in anticipation of covering this 24/7, from now until the movie's release.

It's unbelievable how soon this is being made though. Didn't the plane go missing just this past March? I think "too soon" is a massive understatement.

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
So when is the part where we find out that this guy is basically an early Bond villain and made the movie ahead of time then hijacked the plane himself so that he could be the first to make a movie about it and make all the money?

MCerberus

Jun 26, 2013
I've got $10 on "and then at the end it's been hidden in the jungle and then used in a terror attack".

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Too soon, too fucking soon, unless the guy says something like 100% of profits go to the families of the victims then he's just an asshat captialising on a tragedy.