The Walking Dead: 400 Days - 5 Characters, 1 Episode

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
The Walking Dead: 400 Days - 5 Characters, 1 Episode

Telltale's masterpiece is just as good as ever. A spoiler free preview!

Read Full Article

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
You know, I'm preparing myself for them feels, but undoubtedly Telltale will manage to break me again =P

TWEWYFan

Mar 22, 2012
Given this is a standalone piece, I was kind of hoping this would be a little longer than one episode. Especially since we're going to be dividing the focus between five different stories. Oh well, I'm still excited.

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
Susan! I'm glad to see you've stuck around to at least grace us with Walking Dead knowledge. I might get this and season 1 on the Vita just to make it my Walking Dead machine. The comic book look must look wonderful on that screen.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Totally stoked for this. Glad it's up there with the original episodes quality-wise.

Xathos

Jun 7, 2010
Hmm, only the length of one Season 1 episode? Considering all the storylines, I feel like it should be longer. Given all the people in that trailer, I don't know if having only 2 1/2 hours is going to be enough time to connect with a majority of the characters.

Will still get it of course, and I bet it'll still be awesome, but the length saddens me a bit. The part about Season One choices affecting this is really cool though.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Already decided on getting it, but which episode length are we talking here? Episodes three or four, with their longer runtimes, or episode five, which was a short stroll through downtown Wrapupville?

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
BehattedWanderer said:
Already decided on getting it, but which episode length are we talking here? Episodes three or four, with their longer runtimes, or episode five, which was a short stroll through downtown Wrapupville?
Are you kidding me? Episode 5 was super short? God damn it, it makes me even more upset that my save through episode 4 got deleted by steam cloud. Never did get around to episode 5, so now I'm not excited for this at all. Bah.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Easton Dark said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Are you kidding me? Episode 5 was super short? God damn it, it makes me even more upset that my save through episode 4 got deleted by steam cloud. Never did get around to episode 5, so now I'm not excited for this at all. Bah.
Er...my bad? Super short is kind of relative, here. The longest games clocked in at what, maybe a dash over four hours? Three and a five-eighths? Episode five had a lot of important stuff happen, didn't dally about, and clocks in around two and change, but feels about the same length as the first episode. By all means, please don't let my hyperbole here dissuade you. Also, sorry about your save loss. It's always tragic when that happens.