The Week in Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review

In this week's edition: Blizzard sells a star pony to World of Warcraft players, and a woman gets a nasty surprise after falling off a Wii balance board.

Ebert Bashes Kick Ass

Silicon Knights, creators of Too Human and Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem has been given a $4 million grant from the Canadian government in order to make a AAA game. This infusion of cash will let the developer add another 65 people to its workforce. "This is going to benefit Silicon Knights in ways that are profound and long-lasting," studio head Denis Dyack said. "We are blown away and we're happy with the support we're getting. It is something that couldn't have come at a better time." (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99897-Too-Human-Developer-Given-4-Million-Grant])

Woodscare

of Awesometon
Sep 18, 2009
It's been an interesting week, but I don't understand why anyone would spend $25 on a mount in WoW

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Woodscare said:
It's been an interesting week, but I don't understand why anyone would spend $25 on a mount in WoW
Same reason people buy Avatar clothes I guess.

theodrath

Apr 2, 2010
Woodscare said:
Existence of Nerds....

I personally like that woman case ,seems tragedy as well as gift xD

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
buy teh haloz said:
Denis Dike er. sorry. Denis Dyack doesn't deserve a fucking penny after Too Human.
Agreeable, what they should do though, is to make another Eternal Darkness

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I still think that Wiifit incident has to be one of the finniest I have read on here in terms of Wii accidents.

I can see safety stickers now lol

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
This has be a strange and interesting week.
I must say, the WoW mount is cool, but not $25 cool.

OrdinaryGuy

Oct 19, 2009
Wait... the company that made Too Human got a $4 million dollar grant? From the government? To make a AAA game?

Whaaaaaaaaa???

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
Please Silicon Knights. Make eternal darkness 2!

Would also like to see the lawsuit (We know theres going to be one) for that...different wii injury.

Remzer

Provider of Nutrients
Jul 29, 2009
Jaredin said:
I can see safety stickers now lol
WARNING : improper use of this device can cause permanent arousal disorder.

Yeah, that's going to help sell the Wii!

Also, I find the image that goes with the article recap to be both funny AND creepy. What with that happy "Mom" Mii... Brrr...

Way to go Canadian Govt! ;)