The weirdest question you heard in your life?

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
I was once asked around 2005:

"Did you see the Aquaman movie?"

I said "no" by instinct or to be polite back then, but if i were to rethink what i said i would probably say this:

"Since fucking when Aquaman has a movie?"

"And how is physically possibly for him to even get a movie when not even Thanos of Titan didnt get one?"

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
usmarine4160 said:
I think the best one I've ever heard came from my aunt.

"Is Canada a country or a continent?"

I'm related to this person :(
Well, if you aunt has a shovel and some spare time, she can fix that...

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
I was going on a night out at college and a girl I was doing class asked me if I wanted to go to the GOP annual Christmas dinner. I was catatonic for half a minute.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Dad once told me of the time he told someone in America that he was from England. The reply he got from a random stranger was "Ah, England! Is that near Belgium?"

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
'Is KFC bad for you?'

and i said back 'No its totally good for you' [in a sarcastic tone]

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Just moved home and had an electric cooker fitted.

Eldest daughter asked me where the flame was in the oven section.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Last week my girlfriend ( who is 31) asked me if africa was a country? I facepalmed . The she asked me if iran and irak were cities in afganistan ... I laughed at her , then sighed in dissapointment ...

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
"Necrophilia, coprophila or bestiality?" - Bizarre Magazine journo's final interview question posed to unsuspecting celebrities.

OK, it's not the weirdest but I love using it whenever I can as it's awesome. Especially whilst out.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I remembera bunch of guys in uni asked me about the possiblity of a rifled shotgun.........................

Process that one if you dare

tologna

Aug 6, 2009
wooty said:
I remembera bunch of guys in uni asked me about the possiblity of a rifled shotgun.........................

There are rifled shotguns. But they only shoot slugs. They're commonly refered to as "slug guns."

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
'Did you hear about the tidal wave in Tsunami?'

My friend's brother's girlfriend asked that the day of the tsunami in Phuket, oh how we laughed.
She was in her early 20s at the time, she doesn't care for geography.

Arkvoodle

Dec 4, 2008
"What's a cartridge?"

- my young cousin when discussing video games, making me confront how old I really am.

Blondefool

Feb 24, 2012
Would you prefer the top half of your body to be a sausage or the bottom half? Saw this on a dvd

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Probably my mother asking me what Bestiality meant... Kinda awkward.... But as I wasn't paying that much attention and didn't realise that was what she asked it was slightly less awkward...

Probably the worst I can remember but... I do get asked if I am punk often... That one never ceases to amuse me.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
You know what? I've actually got nothing. I am unsure how to delete this post to be honest so I'll rack my brain for a while and try again.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
wooty said:

You can get rifled shotguns, or get a shotgun and add rifling to it, though I think they tend to be more restricted than normal shotguns in the US, and firing shot tends to muck the rifling up.

"Smoothbore rifle", on the other hand, is just wrong.

Likewise, laser/plasma rifle is either wrong, or rather weird.

tologna said:
There are rifled shotguns. But they only shoot slugs. They're commonly refered to as "slug guns."
Er, if they aren't designed to fire shot, why are they called shotguns?

sshakespeare

Jul 5, 2010
I was asked if I would rather fight a lion minus its teeth and claws, or a chicken the size of 5 lions.

I chose the chicken, I have no idea how to hypnotise a lion

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
thaluikhain said:
wooty said:

You can get rifled shotguns, or get a shotgun and add rifling to it, though I think they tend to be more restricted than normal shotguns in the US, and firing shot tends to muck the rifling up.

"Smoothbore rifle", on the other hand, is just wrong.
They probably did mean smoothbores, I was dealing with art students so I doubt even slug rounds came into thought.