The weirdest ship (ship-dom(?)) you've ever encountered?

AlexWinter

Jun 24, 2009
Pretty standard question. I've only just been exposed to the full extent and hubris of shipping and I've seen it can be far more twisted and deranged than just the classic JokerxBatman ship.

Something I've recently discovered from Game of Thrones is Thramsey (TheonxRamsey) which almost had the top spot if it wasn't for creating the amazing 50 Shades of Greyjoy joke. Then there's shipping AT character's like PB and Marcy, or Prismo and The Lich... yeah.

I'm actually kind of disgusted with myself for recently deciding to ship Joffsey (RamseyxJoffrey) and discovering that there is no shipdom - is that a word? - for that level of depravity, even though there should be because it totally works.

Anyway, I know there's some messed up stuff out there, share it and we can all have a right old laugh.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Weird and perhaps best one was Table-Kun/Lulu's Hat from Code Geass

For just plain weird Machi/Wocky form Apollo Justice. If some one can honestly explain this one to me(outside of so it's hot lol) I'd be much obliged. I like yaoi as much as the next girl but this one makes no sense to me.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I only ship within the confines of the game Fire Emblem where it's safe. Once you venture outside that controlled space... God have mercy on your soul.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I found a picture of Dante x Sailor Moon on google once. I was confused to say the least

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Ugh I came across a disturbingly large ship-dom about Amaterasu (a wolf with a goddess inside) and Waka (a humanoid alien) from Okami. Made all the more disturbing because I've never fully decided whether the wolf is male or female. Yes, I know a lot of fanboys have their minds made up that it is a she, but look at the way he/she/it pees! That's how male canines do it.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
There are two that come to my mind-

ZantXMidna from LoZ: Twilight Princess. I pretty much had the biggest WTF??!! reaction when I stumble upon a fanclub of that shipped in Deviantart. Seriously What the hell??!! Midna despise Zant ALOT or does that scene when she crush him was supposed to be a cuddle? This is pretty much the main reason why I despise shipper fanfic so much.

ItachiX Hinata from Naruto. Those two had NEVER encounter each other ever! I can assume this only happend because some fanfic writer made it happen.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Came in expecting more promotional material for Leviathan: Warships.

Left slightly disappointed and somewhat disturbed.