The "what if" machine

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
what if fursuiters got turned into their fursonas.
what if I got my wish to be able to travel into the universes of cartoons,video games,movies ETC

Dott

Oct 27, 2009
What if Disney Channel went away from their own certain doom by spamming Hannah Montannah and the other piss-ass lame series they have these days?

I realise that Disney have been fucking themselves over, and comitting a popularity suicide, but really - Why abandon the classics?! Where is Mickey Mouse and Goofy?!

GIVE US THE CLASSICS.

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
Catkid906 said:
Calumon: What if everyone in The Escapist could accept me? :' (
I actually have a hard time taking anything you say seriously because you end every post with this obsession that you own said "Digimon." He seems to criticize everything. You can enjoy your imagination, I'm only saying this because I'm sure there are dozens on here that will agree but won't say a damn thing.

WHAT IF...America shared the same views as other countries? (i.e., 3/4 of the population being Atheist such as Sweden, Norway, Japan, United Kingdom, economic views and politics, social views)

I'll answer that: Less crime, more jobs, a more intelligent and developed community. I hate living in America.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Singularly Datarific said:
What if Macintosh was the norm, and the cool hip people all used Windows?
I've got this one! If Macintosh were the norm, then all the viruses would be for Mac and all the hackers in the world would be working their asses off to break Mac instead of Windows. Also Mac would be at the butt-end of all the jokes.

RathWolf

Apr 14, 2009
You know what, screw this thread. I'm gonna go make my own thread...with blackjack!...And hookers!