The Wishlist: iCade

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Cade Aponte said:
I always knew I should have copy-written my name.
Drats! Totally should have. You'd get a nickel every time I died in Goat Up and screamed, "DAMN YOU, ICADE!"

Bujiraso

Feb 12, 2011
I wonder about the bluetooth being laggy -- any lag at all would kill it for me.

tanatoes

Feb 4, 2010
So happy to see GoatUp in the list of games. LLamasoft stuff is my primary reason for craving the iCade. Well that and Pinball Arcade.

flaviok79

Feb 22, 2011
I would love to hear Ashley in an Episode of the podcast. She looks and sounds like someone very smart, besides being interested in geek cuture. And, yes, she is super hot - and onky look hotter by being smart.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
The fact that they have Rampage available is a major selling point for me.

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
flaviok79 said:
I would love to hear Ashley in an Episode of the podcast. She looks and sounds like someone very smart, besides being interested in geek cuture. And, yes, she is super hot - and onky look hotter by being smart.
I have my own podcast!

www.techfoolery.net

We talk about weird stuff, I swear a lot, and it's gadget-focused. :)

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Antari said:
Playing Rampage is really fun -- the only thing that annoys me about how they have it set up is they have that weird "control guide" on the bottom, so the screen gets cut in half. I've not played around with it enough to see if I can remove it, but if you can stomach it, it's a great way to enjoy playing arcade titles.

Plus it just looks cool. I started buying old arcade/80's stickers for it.

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
tanatoes said:
So happy to see GoatUp in the list of games. LLamasoft stuff is my primary reason for craving the iCade. Well that and Pinball Arcade.
GAWD I love Llamasoft. That guy is too good at making weird games.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
Ashley Esqueda said:
Antari said:
Playing Rampage is really fun -- the only thing that annoys me about how they have it set up is they have that weird "control guide" on the bottom, so the screen gets cut in half. I've not played around with it enough to see if I can remove it, but if you can stomach it, it's a great way to enjoy playing arcade titles.

Plus it just looks cool. I started buying old arcade/80's stickers for it.
Ouch, I see what you mean. Thats pretty intrusive on the screen. Hope there is an option to kill it, with fire!