The Wishlist: Zombie Tarot Deck

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Zombie Tarot Deck

If you love zombies and parlor games then you should put these on your Wishlist.

Watch Video

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Cool stuff, hope to see more.

Also, that shirt is ridiculously cute. :)

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Longer episodes with more stuff?

But otherwise awesome! I might have to pick this up as I have someone in mind who's totally into this stuff.

Good job helping consumerism Escapist crew. (not sarcastic)

Or could there be a specific link to the product? Some...people would like to avoid amazon the same way they avoid taxes. :p

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Chrono212 said:

But otherwise awesome! I might have to pick this up as I have someone in mind who's totally into this stuff.

Or could there be a specific link to the product? Some...people would like to avoid amazon the same way they avoid taxes. :p
I looked quite a bit for a direct link to buy it on Headcase's site, but they're pretty much just a design firm that makes really awesome stuff (those "Owner's Guide" books are also made by them).

Here's a B&N link to purchase, if you really don't want to use Amazon. :)

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-zombie-tarot-paul-kepple/1111117630

Chrono212

May 19, 2009
Ashley Esqueda said:
Chrono212 said:

I looked quite a bit for a direct link to buy it on Headcase's site, but they're pretty much just a design firm that makes really awesome stuff (those "Owner's Guide" books are also made by them).

Awesomesauce, thanks! :D
Would it work by having links to sites at the bottom of the video, like what they have on the bottom of reviews?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Chrono212 said:
Ashley Esqueda said:
Chrono212 said:

Would it work by having links to sites at the bottom of the video, like what they have on the bottom of reviews?
We do have a link. You just didn't like we provided. :p

Gallium

Cannon Fodder
May 3, 2011
Funny story, a friend was using this very Tarot Deck at our last game night.
The artwork is very nicely done, good concept and execution on the theme.

Have a couple of beers, wait for that point in the night where another game of Catan is too much like hard work, and have a bit of a laugh at others and your own expense.
So, yeh, thumbs up.

Also looking forward to more of these.

Chrono212

May 19, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Chrono212 said:
Ashley Esqueda said:
Chrono212 said:

We do have a link. You just didn't like we provided. :p
I'm British a discerning customer.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
This was different. I don't object to the short length, it's a quick "pop" of info. I'll be watching future episodes.

I didn't expect that you would be responding to posts, Ashley, but since you are I'll just come out and guess aloud that I'm not the first to mention that you have a notable (but in a good way) resemblance to Megan Fox.

I remember when people used to say that I resembled Patrick Swayze. [footnote]That was a long, long time ago in a lifetime far, far away, of course.[/footnote]

Ah, the good old days!

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Bribase said:
All I want right now is Ashley's T-Shirt
Most of my shirts come from Threadless -- it's sold out right now, but I've caught some reprints!
http://www.threadless.com/product/3016/Hugs_Keep_Us_Alive

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Copper Zen said:
I didn't expect that you would be responding to posts, Ashley, but since you are I'll just come out and guess aloud that I'm not the first to mention that you have a notable (but in a good way) resemblance to Megan Fox.
That's a first! I'm very upset now that I wasn't cast in TMNT instead. I can yell "LOOK OUT RAPHAEL," too!

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Great, because consumerism is what gaming culture needs more of. This kind of webisode reminds me of telemarketing in an eerie way.

lemonadeader

Mar 16, 2011
Enjoyed it- seems like an easy way for me to grab birthday and Christmas present for other people! Whooo for laziness! Could do with being a bit longer but i suppose if the only criticism is 'i want more' then that's not a bad thing :D.

Anyhoo goodjob !

Full

Sep 3, 2012
That wasn't cringe-worthy, well done! I kid. I probably won't buy this stuff, but it will be neat to see all the quirky things that are being sold around the web, if that's what this.

Mr_Terrific

Oct 29, 2011
Glad you made it off the sinking ship of G4 and into a better gig....unless there's another Ashley Esqueda floating around somewhere????

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Mr_Terrific said:
Glad you made it off the sinking ship of G4 and into a better gig....unless there's another Ashley Esqueda floating around somewhere????
One and the same (though I'm sure there are a handful of others out there with the same name)!