The world has ended and only 3 chracters can save it.

Bluntman1138

Aug 12, 2011
Jaso11111 said:
Ohhh i god an idea. Cthulhu is the boss of the demons, a Godzilla sized Tank (from left 4 dead) is the boss of the zombies and the boss of the aliens is a giant Reper (from mass effect 2) .
So is what we need is people who can tear though these bosses. So if we go to 3 people we need the following:

Mint Berry Crunch (for Cthulhu)
Female Shepard (for the Reaper) Female Shep because tits rock.
And Woody Harelsons character in Zombie Land (Because business is apparently "booming")

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
50 cent from 50 cent blood on the sand and no one else.
He would just bring all three armies into the fiddy-zone, and emerge alone, victorious, and coated in their blood about 12 seconds later.
Then everyone would boogie down to the ghost-buster's theme song.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Taking the zombies: Ellis!
Taking the aliens: Samus Aran!
Taking the forces of Hell: Any of the characters from Diablo 2!

That's my Fantasy Armageddon Team.

Zetsubou^-^

Mar 1, 2011
I would say my 3 would be

link, Dante (devil may cry), and a good holy paladin. you've got Two people with basically indestructible weapons, multipurpose tools, and mad skills. the holy paladin can just sit back and heal. =P

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
Albus Dumbledore, 'cus he'll figure out how to stop it and have magic, Jesus, who can use miracles and sacrifice himself, and Honeydew from the Yogscast's Shadow of Israphel series, because he is strong like moose

Terrara

Jul 1, 2011
Tassadar (AoE), Alex Mercer (More Aoe), Shepard (mowing down the big ones). Duh.

Frank Han

Jun 27, 2011
space marine are design to destroy 3 of those problem.
notable space marine for the job: Gaberial Angelos, Capt.Titus and Cyrus.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Any of the Dead Island characters against the zombles, master chief of gordon freeman against the aliens and Jesus Harold Christ against the demons (he's a character in the Bible...)
Veldt Falsetto said:
I think we need three characters one for each of the threats.

How about, Frank West (Dead Rising), Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) and Dante (Devil May Cry).

Then at the end there is a GIANT boss that is 3rd zombie, 3rd alien and 3rd devil and they all have some sort of crazy battle against the thing together. Would be awesome.
...or Shepard and Dante. i'd still rather have a Dead Island survivor because they're immune to zombism.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Captain Titus fought both aliens and daemons. Just like Pre-Dreadnought Davian Thule and of course Gabriel Angelos.

The Adeptus Astartes shall leave none alive!

MordinSolus

Feb 10, 2011
Veldt Falsetto said:
I think we need three characters one for each of the threats.

How about, Frank West (Dead Rising), Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) and Dante (Devil May Cry).

Then at the end there is a GIANT boss that is 3rd zombie, 3rd alien and 3rd devil and they all have some sort of crazy battle against the thing together. Would be awesome.
Replace Dante with Ike from Fire Emblem, and you have your team.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Commander Shepard, Gordon Freeman and a Temperus Maximus, the leader of the Angry Marines.
They could kill everyone in less than a day, then steal a ship and go to the aliens homeworld, blowing it up and taking their technology. Then they would use a magical mcguffin to restore life on earth (I guess you would need a magical mcguffin to repopulate earth, zombies alone are enough to kill at least half the world, and the demons and aliens are worse), then Shepard and Freeman would get a beer and Temperus would insult everyone and look for more aliens to kill.