The World's Most Dangerous Wii Remote Chargers Are Recalled

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Sonicron said:
That's the just punishment for buying a Wii - the gods of gaming become infuriated by your choice and attempt to bestow pain and death upon you by providing hardware such as this. xD
I guess the same could be said about the RROD, since it's much more common.
While that is true, you're missing the point: The RROD will not try to KILL you. You could say while the mighty gods get infuriated by people buying the Wii, they're using the X360 to amuse themselves by pulling pranks on the consumer. ^^

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Bull crap, the most dangerous way to charge your Wii remote is soaking it and throwing into the bath of batteries... that you're bathing in.

Well, there are probably more. Still, if it's a hazard, go ahead and recall it. I don't see much to discuss.

I vote to declare the most hazardous (and they don't have to work) ways of recharging a Wiimote.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
what if you want certain things to try and kill you around the house? if you have things that try and kill you on a regular basis you enjoy life and other things a lot more

the fear of death is one of the reasons i've been trying to get squirrels to become carnivorous in the hope they might start hunting humans

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Damn! My diabolical scheme of world domination has been foiled! i must rethink my strategy...

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Amarok said:
So Nintendos Evil plan is coming to Fruition!

Get the world hooked on the Wii... and BURN THEM!
The first part of that plan, well, lets just say "its not going as planned".

Amarok

Dec 13, 2008
Spirultima said:
Amarok said:

I dunno buuuuddy, whether we like it or not, the thing is freakishly popular.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Amarok said:
Spirultima said:
Amarok said:

I dunno buuuuddy, whether we like it or not, the thing is freakishly popular.
You mean "they were" their popularity died not to long ago, now its just on the brink, just before the Wii will be available for £50 in your local electronics store.

SimicShy

Jun 30, 2009
I knew the Wii would start trying to kill people at some point, but I was not expecting a Wii remote charger to be the first invention to start trying.

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
It's all part of Nintendo's plan. First they take over the world, then they burn us to Death.

Then they make a game off of it and sell it to the new generation of gamers. Dastardly genius!