The worst beer

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
I'd say Pabst or Natty Light, cause those two are the "trailer trash beer" tp quote a friend (Since I dont drink).

Though I know my first beer will be a straub. I mean, how can you argue with this advertising:

<youtube=WDXpFNd4pWw>
<youtube=ay170aAS3Vk>
<youtube=Io8zVDpXMrM>
<youtube=-RsnvxOroK4>
<youtube=jAninVKN4Ck>
<youtube=K4ZAjZybsZE>

Plus it sponsers the is alive show, and thats just a damn funny cable access show.
Unfortunately for you, it seems that beer is pretty bad >.> http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/straub/8159/2/1/

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Eri said:
emeraldrafael said:
I'd say Pabst or Natty Light, cause those two are the "trailer trash beer" tp quote a friend (Since I dont drink).

Though I know my first beer will be a straub. I mean, how can you argue with this advertising:

<youtube=WDXpFNd4pWw>
<youtube=ay170aAS3Vk>
<youtube=Io8zVDpXMrM>
<youtube=-RsnvxOroK4>
<youtube=jAninVKN4Ck>
<youtube=K4ZAjZybsZE>

Plus it sponsers the is alive show, and thats just a damn funny cable access show.
Unfortunately for you, it seems that beer is pretty bad >.> http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/straub/8159/2/1/
Meh, its still got great advertising, and I'm not one of those people that goes to drink to drink or to get drunk, if i ever drink. I'm more of a wine person on special occasions anyway.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
PlowmanMk said:
Either VB, Carlton Cold or Fosters. For some reason Australia exports its worst beer, while saving the better beer for us Australians (ie Crown Lager). Selfishly humorous if you ask me.

Also, Corona isnt beer as far as im concerned.

Best beer? Either Asahi or my homemade stuff.
Asahi is pretty good, but I'd rather have a Sapporo myself.

Worst beer...
Sam Adams Light
Milwaukee's best(or beast)
Natty Ice

Frost27

Good news everyone!
Jun 3, 2011
As an American who has sadly never been out of the country, it's hard to say on an international level but... I have never tasted any imported beer from anywhere else in the world that could reach the level of God awful pisswater funk that mainstream U.S. breweries put out. Though of all the bad beers in this country, I would have to say that 'Old Milwaukee' is the undisputed lord of the pit when it comes to sheer corruption of the taste buds, stomach and bowels.
I know a girl who gets together with friends and plays demented party games. In one such game they take a can of Old Milwaukee, hold it under a hot tap until it is almost too hot to hold, and then pound it down as fast as possible. They call this game: The Beast.

On a side note, I love Guinness. Maybe it's the Irish ancestry, who knows. I will only drink it warm.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Eri said:
What is your vote?

Inevitably, Anytime I go somewhere my parents are, their house or otherwise, they have boxes of Corona Light. Not EVEN Corona Extra, oh no...Even that would be too much to ask. I inevitably ask if they have anything better, something that isn't pretty much the worst beer in the world, akin to crap. INEVITABLY I get told their beer tastes just fine and nothings wrong with it. I'm not even sure that's a valid opinion, It seems pretty factual to me that no beer enthusiast would -ever- rate corona as a good beer. But I digress.
Oddly enough, though I used to love a Corona with lime, especially with a splash or 2 of good tequila in it, Corona on its own = ass.

MGD is pretty goddamned horrible. What's the one that they call the champaign of beers, and literally tastes like non-alcoholic champaign? That one. Keystone isn't awful - it just tastes like slightly dirty water. Schiltz, out of a can especially, is pretty bad. I'd say Bud Ice or Mickey's for the win. Truly repulsive (until you've had enough to forget your middle name, of course).

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
Carling in excess.

The worst one off I have tried is Hob Goblin, can't stand the stuff.

xxx

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Coming from Finland, we've got 5 "major" beers: Koff, Karjala, Karhu, Lapin Kulta and Olvi; Karhu and Koff at least categorizing in the premium section, from those. There are a couple dozen different beers made here, and some of the smaller ones focusing on "quality", or another pinpoint.

I haven't really been looking for the "worst" beer, as I'll rather enjoy something else, given the choice, but from the Finnish ones I'd give the worst title to Lapin Kulta. It's not bad per se, but just an instinctual own taste; which I don't like that much. I don't like
Karjala, nor Olvi neither (I really really prefer cans over bottles), so the best are Koff, and Karhu, by far.

But Carlsberg Is still my main brand, and a bit of a favorite. Heineken being very close to that. Heineken costs a lot more here, but so far I've been very pleased with both III and IV from Heineken. Sandels is very good too.

Edit: almost forgot; Slots Guld is one of the least favorites as well. I know it's 5,9 and very cheap but still, it's not that good.

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
Canadian and Coors..... everything else I like
and Carling is not that bad :/
but then again I have been drinking it for awhile ^^

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
Michelob Ultra. /thread. I literally cannot drink that stuff.
Granted, I'm from Atlanta, so I'm used to Sweetwater 420 and PBR.
My father, on the other hand claims that the worst beer in history was this shit called Blats. It was a regional brew, I think.