The Worst character ever

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Kleiver in Jak 3. He is a douche towards everyone, and he is not helping much even when they really need it. He really serves no real purpose.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Those girls from Dead or Alive. I mean come on people, they aren't even characters!! They are just big breasted barely dressed bints who bounce around all the time to make thier very massive boobs bounce in a manner that makes their gravity defying huge cleavage bounce around in ways that you'd think would shatter their spines.
The fact that they giggle while they do this show wonderful respect for the femenist movement (sarcasm) they might as well just be walking around shouting 'get me drunk' or 'I'm easy'.
All they would be used for in any other context would be some kind of perverse sex slave. Even here they fight in a way that will show off as much breast as possible.

Mr Fatherland

Nov 10, 2008
Vrex360 said:
Those girls from Dead or Alive. I mean come on people, they aren't even characters!! They are just big breasted barely dressed bints who bounce around all the time to make thier very massive boobs bounce in a manner that makes their gravity defying huge cleavage bounce around in ways that you'd think would shatter their spines.
The fact that they giggle while they do this show wonderful respect for the femenist movement (sarcasm) they might as well just be walking around shouting 'get me drunk' or 'I'm easy'.
All they would be used for in any other context would be some kind of perverse sex slave. Even here they fight in a way that will show off as much breast as possible.
What's wrong with that?

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Nico in GTA:IV he's a depressed jumped up loser who is depressed about money and "struggling with morals" in cutscsnes while out of them your making him stab old ladies swimming in money.

Bob_Marley42

Apr 8, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
Two Words, three syllables and a legacy of awesomeness:
Jim Raynor.

greatest character of all time.
Well he was. But they've done things to his voice. Horrible things! Like getting a new voice actor for StarCraft II. If memory serves they've done the same thing to Kerrigan too! Those fiends!

Nickflip

Mar 27, 2009
Roll in Mega Man, and The marvel vs capcom series. Every time I see her STUPID FACE and hear her GOD DAMNED VOICE
I am reminded of why I will never EVER beat MvC with her.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Voodoopigs said:
Vrex360 said:
What's wrong with that?
The problem with it is that they have just been put into the game just as something to attract men to buy the game when they contribute nothing to the actual game. This just means that they are just in it for the hell of it, like most touch screen challenges on the DS.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Princess Peach is just a useless annoying ***** and i can't stand the *****. she is such a *****.

Clemenstation

Dec 9, 2008
Any character from Eternal Sonata.

Actually, pretty much any character from a JRPG that has an English voice track. Who the hell are they hiring to translate/speak this crap? It doesn't help that every character looks 15 years old either.

Bring back text boxes!

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
Moira Brown from Fallout 3.
There are very few other NPCs who I would gladly kill after I completed their particular quests. I punched her to death and then spent about five minutes just wasting flamer-fuel on her corpse, and then blew up her town just to make sure she couldn't come back.

zelfan

Oct 20, 2008
pieeater911 said:
Moira Brown from Fallout 3.
There are very few other NPCs who I would gladly kill after I completed their particular quests. I punched her to death and then spent about five minutes just wasting flamer-fuel on her corpse, and then blew up her town just to make sure she couldn't come back.
LoL after you blow up the town she turns into a ghoul and meets you in Rivet city, so sorry broski she'll be finishing that survival guide no matter what :-D.

The Guard NPC's in Oblivion couldn't have ticked me off more. I just wanted to go on a murder rampage, you kno its all going great till those buggers show up. Now I have to murder all of them, but they respawn so fast it just gets annoying, AND WHY, after you kill like 10 of them, DO THEY TRY TO ARREST YOU AGAIN? "dude i just killed like the whole town and more than 20 of your guard friends, do u really think i'm going to go quietly?"

Slift

Feb 4, 2009
Naruto... Every character from it ever... BUT on the side of all possibility.

Otis from Dead Rising... Considering he loves to call me mid happy zombiciding to tell me to go somewhere to do some shit or... Yeah, i don't play the game itself that much, just a good thing to do if you want relaxation and... well... a fuck tone of zombies to kill over.. and over... and over.

On the subject of pure unrelenting hatred for a single character... Well... hmm... I dont think i have one. I really don't think I have any character i would have punched so hard they would have lost the ability to have children...

Unknower

Jun 4, 2008
I haven't played The Force Unleashed, but everything I've heard about the main character makes me hate him.

The term "Mary Sue" doesn't feel like a good enough term for the guy.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Wild Fang in Time Crisis 3 and Time Crisis 4's FPS mode. Christ what the fuck is is problem? A 12-year-old kid who can launch giant crates at you with a single kick, has one of the most stupid outfits in Time Crisis 4, and is generally an annoying prick.

Jollyrancher521

Feb 11, 2009
Lucas from mother 3 because hes a chicken and Earthbound should of had an Earthbound 2 instead of mother
In super smash bros brawl lucas left ness with wario and pokemon trainer had to save lucas
and he literly cried like a little girl

my second pick is Mr. Ressiti
He purposly talks so much about jibberish and he keeps changing subjects and its ONLY because you dont save your game WOW