The worst game you've ever played

podrain34

May 9, 2009
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - GC

The entire Dynasty Warriors Franchise - it was cool to run around and cut things when I was 6.. looking back I might as well have exposed myself to radiation. At least I would get something more than being sick from that..

dave1004

Sep 20, 2010
Ugh. Let's see...

It's either...

Final Fantasy 7
or
Legend of Zelda: Tingle's Return VII.

I'm kidding guy's...Well, I think. I honestly didn't like FF7, but it's definitely not the worst.I don't really have a least favorite game, I only play ones that I like!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
thedevildancer said:
i cant wait for the next elder scrolls so we can all hate on skyrim
What are you talking about? If it follows the usual trend then when the next Elder Scrolls comes out that's when everyone will love Skyrim and hate on the new one. Just like in Zelda how everyone hated Windwaker when it came out, but as soon as Twilight Princess came out, everyone hate it and loved Windwaker. It's actually quite hilarious when you think about it.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the Dragon Bone Staff
Worst thing that I have ever even tried to play. It was way too difficult for me as a child. I had expected it to be like HoMM 3 which I loved back then, but nooooo, I had to get some turd of a game.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
believer258 said:
Phlakes said:
inb4 CoD. Even though they're good games.

Anyway, I can't remember what it was called, but it was some platformer thing with that generic sixth gen. third person combat and shooting, cartoon graphics, and lots of things to collect. And I absolutely hated it. Basically, if you took everything generic from Gamecube games and threw them together, you'd get a game that's better than the one I played.
It wasn't something like this, was it?

(image le snip)

That's Ratchet and Clank, it was a great game on PS2. If that was it, I'd highly recommend giving the series a second shot with one of the earlier (first three) games.
Oh, god no, those games are great. I think this one was actually a port of a PSP game, IIRC.

rayskyrift

All that is man
Oct 29, 2009
Out of recent memory...That Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects game, Final Fantasy XIII is probably it though. So bad. I got close to the end, and could not help but wonder what the hell I was doing.

Mar 9, 2010
Saints Row 2. My hatred for this game stems from it's shitty gameplay and it's ridiculousness. I played the first mission of it and watched countless hours of my brother going through it and every second of it all that ran through my mind was how shit it was.

Guys play it all you want but don't expect me not to berate you with my thoughts on it.

GreyMorality

Jan 12, 2009
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
I beat the game in two hours which after paying full price for makes it my worst purchase I ever had. It was mostly disappointing since Gauntlet Dark Legacy was one of my favorite games and the game that started my love for jesters.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Going by what I've played fairly recently, because my memory's pretty crappy, I'll go with Blue Dragon. I don't think there's ever been a story-based game I've given that much lack of a shit about. I hate, hate the characters, the monsters are awful ("Poo Snake", "King Poo" and the likes are just a few of the particularly bad), the game patronizes you more than I can possibly put into words...
And yeah, the story's not interesting at all. Some guy gives some kids powers so that he can get them from them, because apparently he doesn't have the energy to walk to the top floor of his own tower to get them, and would rather have them fuck shit up for him so he doesn't have to make the journey, it seems. And for the clichéd reason of him taking over the world. The only good thing about that game was the friggin' battle system. And the leveling system.
/rant
How that game got such high ratings I seriously don't know.

Mirror Cage

Dec 6, 2010
weker said:
My vote is on this game
[snip]
It just offends every sense possible.
You are clearly mistaken, sir and/or madam.
What you have there looks like a very strong contender for the best game ever.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
thedevildancer said:
What are you talking about? If it follows the usual trend then when the next Elder Scrolls comes out that's when everyone will love Skyrim and hate on the new one. Just like in Zelda how everyone hated Windwaker when it came out, but as soon as Twilight Princess came out, everyone hate it and loved Windwaker. It's actually quite hilarious when you think about it.
It's the other way around for ES... There's a massive upswelling of anti-Oblivion bile that I've noticed, while Skyrim is GOTY, apparently.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Cockney_Jesus said:
Robot Wars on the Gameboy Colour.
LOOL I remember that game! Yeah, wasn't great, nu-uh.

Hmm, well I mean, I'd say ET...but I try to avoid 'bad' games.

I WILL say that 2 games I never finished because I disliked them so much were Oblivion (yes, Elder Scrolls. Just couldn't get into it...) and Crysis 2.

I know a lot of people enjoy them but...just...uh. Not for me, thanks.

Neko Pounce

WARGARBLE
Nov 15, 2010
Most likely... Two worlds. Two worlds just was... Awful, so awful.

As for recent games that disappointed me, I would have to say Brink. Brink looked to be so good, but fell so hard.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
lacktheknack said:
canadamus_prime said:
thedevildancer said:
It's the other way around for ES... There's a massive upswelling of anti-Oblivion bile that I've noticed, while Skyrim is GOTY, apparently.
I don't know, I've seen a few people declare their love of Oblivion and hatred of Skyrim.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Devil May Cry games. Fuck me are they repetitive, boring, stupidly linear, insanely limiting and over-the-top-yet-somehow-unimpressive, involving button mashing that isn't fun, rpg elements that only vaguely resemble an RPG; and cutscenes I actually want to skip despite having a strict code to never skip a cutscene I haven't seen before. It doesn't help you try to appeal to the metal/emo groups, yet I was a member of both of those briefly in the past and I still hate your mind-numbing shite.

DMC, go fuck yourself. A million times over. You're worse than MW2/3 for repetitive bullshit bollocks fuckshittyness that somehow sells well to the majority of incomplete industry-killer consumers.

Yeah, I feel strongly about this whole little-work, big-pay fiasco this planet now seems to rotate around. Fucking X-factor, fucking JB, fucking CoD & fucking DMC. Fuck the lot of 'em.