The worst horror movie you have seen

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
Quarantine, the ending is ggiven away in the trailer and the box art for that matter. The plot was so predictable and provided no closure at all.

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
Barry93 said:
Quarantine, the ending is ggiven away in the trailer and the box art for that matter. The plot was so predictable and provided no closure at all.
What the f dude, I was totally going to say that. Either that or the first AVP because EVERYONE knows that the Predator would never team up with a human to fight the aliens.

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
Cemetery Gates. It's a cheap, quickly made movie that looks like it was made by college students.
The film is about a mutated Australian Tasmanian Devil that has grown to the size of a tiger that walks around a cemetary, eating the student film-makers there making a movie for their college film class. Oh, and the Tassie Devil is named Precious.

The acting is terrible: Two scientists are walking towaards the cemetery trying to find the escaped Precious and as they pass a sign saying 'Cemetery 2 miles ahead' they hear a scream.
Man: That scream came from the cemetery
Woman: The cemetery? But that's miles away.
Yes lady. Miles. The only reason she can even SAY the plural is cause its 2.

The gore effects are... sad: When someone dies they don't just shoot a little splattter of blood out, no. They look like they have a hose filled with red water and read jelly attached to their body. One guy gets killed in a cave and as he dies the view switches to the wall behind him. I am serious when I say for about 20 seconds, it looks like someone is hosing down the wall, left to right.

The deaths are so unnesacary:
Woman: I'll hold it off
Precious nears closer
Woman shoots it a few times, making it slow down.
The others run away t safety and yell 'Come on, quickly'
Precious starts moving forward again
Woman stands still for about 30 seconds as Precious walks up to her, cuts her in the stomach and she sprays red for about a minute

I love the movie, just because it is sooooooo bad

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
sheic99 said:
Troll 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4
/thread
Damn, beat me to it.

Eh, what the hell:
"They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me! Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Also, "Garbage day!" *shoots someone*

tk1989

May 20, 2008
TriggerUnhappy said:
Death Bed: The Bed That Eats People, and no that is not a joke, it is a real movie.
Here is a clip from it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBhsPP06-mA
And here is the imdb:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385639/

I have not, and will not ever see it, so I can't give you a detailed summary but I think the title is descriptive enough. Still, I'm looking forward to Patton Oswalt's upcoming Rape Stove: The Stove That Rapes People. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01l1WIC9mBo
Now thats a film i wanna see!!! So mind numbingly crap its good! hahaha

AdamAK

Jun 6, 2008
One of the worst horror movies has to be Day of the Dead. It's so horrible - get it? horr[or]ible... *shrug* - that it becomes funny.

Other than that, Evil Dead was aweful, making it quite hilarious.

CliveMurdoc626

Apr 1, 2009
Alone in the Dark. That movie actually tried to have Tara Reid play a...(theres noway of saying this with out leaving a bad taste in my mouth) brilliant scientist...... Yeah.
I realized how aweful a director Uwe Boll is when I read an interview by the former screen play writer where he said his screen play was rejected by Boll and said "it needs more car chaces". A game with the emphasis on claustrophobic horror has been reduced to a b-level action flick that would same Sci-Fi original films.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
The Gingerdead man, starring Gary Busey.

I have yet to see a good horror movie, but this is by far the worst out of them all.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
TriggerUnhappy said:
Death Bed: The Bed That Eats People, and no that is not a joke, it is a real movie.
Wow. That is hilariously bad. And cheesy to the point that I would expect some man in a bed costume to come running brandishing knife at some point.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
DeadlyYellow said:
TriggerUnhappy said:
Wow. That is hilariously bad. And cheesy to the point that I would expect some man in a bed costume to come running brandishing knife at some point.
Would still be scarier and more dangerous than Death Bed, not to mention have an awesome trailer. "Death Bed, coming to a bedroom near YOU!!!" Thinking about it though, that would be a film I would pay to see.

Davidmcawesome

Feb 2, 2009
To me it was Tamara (not that Im a real horror buff, but this one was nit-pick encrusted)
everything about cliche in high school is now put in, oh I'm just now a zombie that looks hot and blah blah blah
and I think only two people died actually considering it was all about I think oooh REVENGE

Samoftherocks

Oct 4, 2008
wewontdie11 said:
The Unborn. That movie really was bad. Check out my review of it [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.103232] (shameless self promotion ftw) for more info on it.
Agreed. The Unborn started well, and them ended like a steaming turd reaching the ground from a hundred stories up. And it had Gary Oldman in it. I was sad for him.

House of the Dead is my vote for the worst movie ever made.

UpSkirtDistress

Mar 2, 2009
I cant believe this thread went this far witout a meantion of Jason X, serious who to re-ignite a dead series send it to space, at least it had that self-parody thing going, ripping the piss on itself was about as sophisticated as that film got.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
You know? there actually becoming more funny than scary. the only horror genre i like is religous/occult horror with the exception of Pulse. So i guess according to yahtzee I have indigo prophecy syndrome.