The worst of the worst.

MAUSZX

May 7, 2009
Ey guys, First, sorry if I have bad grammar, English is not my first language.

Long time ago I made a Topic of the worst things in games, but is a long time ago, so probably you and me had a different opinion on every topic, so it's just choosing what YOU think of the worst things in games.
Oh, i have to mention, I Know is obvious but some people don't get that, If you want to say a game was really bad, you have AT LEAST PLAYED THE GAME ONCE.

1.Worst First Person Shooter.- Brothers in Arms Hells Highway .... (wasn't interesting enough)

2.Worst Third Person Shooter.- Kane and Lynch 2 ............... I can't say anything about this, but the first one was way better.

3.Worst RPG.- Too Human.................. Too repetitive

4.Worst Classic Game.- TMNT.................. The first for NES, I wanted to like this game, but it was impossible.

5.Worst Soundtrack.- Enchanted Arms....... It wasn't that bad, but it gets old really fast.

6.Worst Game Theme/Score.- Disgaea 3 Extreme Outlaw King................. It's just annoying.

7.Worst Cast/Characterisation or Individual Character.- Makoto, from enchanted arms.... this guy is like 20 minutes in the entire game and it's the most annoying character I ever see.

8.Worst Stealth Game.- Tenchu Z.......... I just couldn't get into this game, I tried.

9.Worst Original Game.- Too Human.

10.- Worst sequel.- I'm between Bioshock 2 and Fable 3.

11.- Worst adaptation game (Movie, comic, books, tv shows.).- X-men Destiny. It was so short and uninteresting.

11.- The most disappointing game (doesn't have to be bad just disappointing).- Spider-man Edge of time... The story was promising.

12.- Worst remake.- Tmnt Re-shelled,......... Ok, it wasn't that bad, but wasn't as good as old one, and I haven't played a lot of remakes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what are your worst of worst in gaming, comment below, let me know.

Skylare

Dec 29, 2011
worst rpg is "Dark angel" unless you like killing the same thing over and over again

worst puzzle game "Myst III: Exile" terrible terrible game

worst Pokemon game "Platinum" just not as good as the previous

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
Wow, wow, wow. Why is Bioshock 2 one of the worst sequels. I'll admit the story doesn't hold a candle to Bioshock, but the gameplay was vastly improved and was a pretty damn good game.

MAUSZX

May 7, 2009
Andrewtheeviscerator said:
Wow, wow, wow. Why is Bioshock 2 one of the worst sequels. I'll admit the story doesn't hold a candle to Bioshock, but the gameplay was vastly improved and was a pretty damn good game.
Yeah, some weapons are very cool and everything, but the game gets boring and repetitive to fast, I was having a good time at first and then I can't continue playing the game.

Frankly there is no other sequel that comes in my mind.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Worst controls : Fear effect
Worst game: superman 64
Worst end game cinematic : legend of dragoon
Worst story: enchanted arms
Worst music loops : Nier . Okay i'll explain this one . The music in Nier is REALLY GOOD, for the first 10 minutes , the loops last like 10 fucking seconds , after 10 minutes it just gets annoying , i mean really would a longer more diverse sound track be really that hard ?
Worst game character hair : Seymore from FFX, i mean really what were they thinking?
Worst metroid game : metroid other M ( bazinga)

Capcha: it is enough . I guess it is capcha .

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Worst VA: Killing Floor
Worst Controls: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Xbox edition (It's playable but its annoying)
Worst Story: Knights of the Old Republic 2 by far
Worst Disappointment: Halo Wars...dear god WHY!
Worst Main Character: Warhammer 40K Space Marine (Though I shouldn't be surprised)
Worst Overall Gameplay: The Witcher (the first one)
Worst Bugs: New Vegas, by far.
Worst Game that everyone else loves: Borderlands.
Worst Game Ever: Hard choice but I'm going with E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, dear god that game was horrible.

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
Worst Xbox 360 game: Bullet Witch.

I've not gotten very far without just giving up and turning off. The cutscenes and voices are terrible, the level design is terrible, and the entire gameplay just seems to be to kill these floating brains that glow certain colours which hold up coloured barriers (There's a red barrier, so you kill the red brain, then you walk forward a bit and theres a yellow barrier there, so you find and kill the yellow brain.. repeat over and over).

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Some people here are in serious need to play actual awful-bad games to learn that there is a difference between good, mediocre and bad and more importantly, between "personal taste" and "objectivity".

Or maybe not, because i'm honestly jealous.

Try "Vampire Rain" or "Hour of Victory" for something truly bad, or if you are an Xbox Player, binge on the Indie Games.

...Suddenly Games like Borderlands, Too Human and Kane & Lynch 2 look a lot better, don't they?

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
MAUSZX said:
9.Worst Original Game.- Too Human.
I'm sorry, WHAT!?!?!

This coming from one of the few guys who throughly enjoyed Too Human, I understand most peoples gripes about it. Yes, it got repetitive. And yes, the story was completely horse crud.

The setting and the concept however, were truly astounding. Combining the Norse gods in a futuristic setting whilst adding a little bit of steampunk and medieval tones to it. Most of the enemies were taken at least roughly from ancient mythology and then transformed to fit the futuristic world. I thought it was wonderful.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Saviordd1 said:
No, no... I cannot believe there's someone who doesn't like those voices!

Whenever I hear them all I can think... MONEY MONEY MONEYYYY

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Worst Difficulty Curve: One (PS1)
Worst Disappointment: Assassin's Creed 2
Worst Writing: Heavy Rain
Worst Game That I Still Enjoy: Two Worlds

That's all I can give you off the top of my head.

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
worst hack and slash: Undead Knights (psp)
worst jrpg: a tie between last remnant, enchanted arms eternal sonata
worst fps: breach
worst ending: soul reaver 2
worst character in a game I enjoy: platinum from blazblue

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Soxafloppin said:
-Drifter- said:
Worst Disappointment: Assassin's Creed 2
Gotta ask why, I honestly think its the most improved sequel..like ever!
I'd recommend reading my post from this thread [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.382991-Sequels-that-Squandered-Potential?page=2#15140646] on the subject, but here's the short version: Assassin's Creed, while deeply flawed, immersed me in its world like no other game has before. I loved the setting and the characters enough to get invested in the plot, and genuinely wanted to know what was going on. While the sequel arguably improved the gameplay (personally, I felt that a lot of the additions and "improvements" were unnecessary) it was a severe let down in every other area and ultimately failed to recapture that crucial sense of immersion that made its predecessor so great.

Reven

Feb 7, 2012
Saviordd1 said:
Worst Controls: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Xbox edition (It's playable but its annoying)
Worst Story: Knights of the Old Republic 2 by far
Worst Disappointment: Halo Wars...dear god WHY!
Worst Main Character: Warhammer 40K Space Marine (Though I shouldn't be surprised)
Worst Overall Gameplay: The Witcher (the first one)
Worst Bugs: New Vegas, by far.
Worst Game that everyone else loves: Borderlands.
Worst Game Ever: Hard choice but I'm going with E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, dear god that game was horrible.
Honestly curios as to your reasons for KOTOR 2 having a bad story, I admit it didn't feel too star warsish, but i felt that it did a good job of turning established concepts that were presented in the previous game, and had some really interesting ideas of its own. I also felt that it had some really deep characters along with probably the most complex character that I have ever seen in a video game.

^Personal opinion

Worst story: Final Fantasy X
Worst Gameplay: Crouching Tiger Hidden dragon on the ps2
Worst character: Tidus
Worst with regards to tedium: Too Human

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Reven said:
Well baring the fact that it was broken due to time constraints I also really don't think grey-on-grey morality belongs in Star Wars. I'm okay with the occasional bit of grey, but Obsidian has a thing about making EVERYTHING grey, and that's just not Star Wars.

Star Wars is the very embodiment of Good V. Evil and shouldn't be turned into a grey mess.

But that's me.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Easton Dark said:
Saviordd1 said:
No, no... I cannot believe there's someone who doesn't like those voices!

Whenever I hear them all I can think... MONEY MONEY MONEYYYY
I didn't say I didn't LIKE them.
They were just horrible
but in an enjoyable way.