letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
Edit: Someone already posted something that said "I put the fun in funeral"

Edit2: The last one wasn't funny

*Ask his daughter* "So, do you come here often?"

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
"Of my friend I can only say this. Of all the souls I have encounter in my travels... his was the most... human".

Coincidentally, also the best thing you can say at a funeral, depending on the crowd.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Nmil-ek said:
You know those really annoying old relatives that always say "your next" at weddings well that in reverse.
No... i dont know.
anyway,

"Your looking drop dead (insert compliment here)"
i find its the most likely to happen, and highly inappropriate.

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
"Meh"

Or come dressed as Roger Ebert and start critiquing the funeral. Leave a review with the family.

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
come bearing a shovel and introduce yourself: " Hi, im xxxxx, Tomb Raider"

"in a universe of a billion billion stars his life and death were ultimately meaningless. Now wheres the buffet ?"

That_Guitarist_Guy

Mar 29, 2009
Have your phone go off and have your ringtone set to a quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail which goes something like this... "I'M NOT DEAD YET! I FEEL HAPPY!"

Captain Bork

Sep 7, 2009
(closed casket) "wow i wonder whats inside?" (opens casket) "OMG!!" (throws up in casket.) eewww

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Really?
Nobody's gonna speak up?
I'm the one who gonna have to say it.
*sighs*
Alright...
GENITAL WARTS!!!

Cookie for who know where that's from

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
Pm0n3y said:
Really?
Nobody's gonna speak up?
I'm the one who gonna have to say it.
*sighs*
Alright...
GENITAL WARTS!!!

Cookie for who know where that's from
Way too easy: Family Guy.

Is that even relevant to passing lives? That scene was from a wedding, not a funeral.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
clicketycrack said:
We have all had those moments when we just totally stuck our foot in our mouth and haven't even realised it until we see everybody elses faces change to a look of anger/confusion/pity. A lot of these moments it seems, happen when somebody has just died. Share some bad experiences or just be imaginative and think of the worst possible thing you could say after a recent death.

I would have to say "so it goes". It may be funny to the people that didn't know them, but it would just seem in poor taste to everybody else.
"I guess _____ is worm food now."