The worst thing to say at a funeral.

mihajelko

Aug 28, 2009
Hope the bastard left me something nice in his will ... who am I kidding, I will steal all his stuff anyways.

manicfoot

Apr 16, 2008
"Anyone know if its true that a man can get an erection after his death?" *lifts up casket* "HEYOOOOO"

acer840

(Insert Awesome Title)
Mar 24, 2008
Country
Australia
"10 bucks says I can get the watch off the dead broad without people noticing"

Unknower

Jun 4, 2008
"Good riddance to him, the freeloading bastard, I hope he fries." - John Cleese at Graham Chapman's funeral.

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
man: I just got to say, your housbond was the biggest asshole i've ever met!
wife: thank you *cry* it means so much to me

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Another thought came to me. I'd probably steal the cuff links off of the man in the casket if they're fancy. When I'm being stared at by the family I'd say, "What? He owed me at least twenty dollars. I'm taking this as interest instead of taking from the grieving family." And then I proceed out the door before they realise I never met the man.

"Who wants burritos? My treat!"

"You know, he actually looks angrier now than when he was alive."

"Crap, we made a bet on who would die first... I lost."

When peering into the coffin "Hey! That's my suit he's wearing! I want it back!"

Steve Dark

Oct 23, 2008
Gentlemen, I give you: "The giggle Loop".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKjkPgVQcE

Though I warn you, to know of the giggle loop is to become part of the giggle loop.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
"Now that you're dead do you mind if I screw your wife?"

or "Does anyone else here smell rotting flesh?"

Which in the first episode of Apocalypse Lane Steve actually suggest that they eat a guy.
Haha, that's a good one. I actually imagined you saying all that in the voice of Cuddles. Oh, sorry, I meant Mr Biscuits.

Nmil-ek said:
You know those really annoying old relatives that always say "your next" at weddings well that in reverse.
It's even funnier if you throw a wreath from the coffin into the air like a wedding bouqet. Not that I've ever done that. Ahem. Mooooving on...

Can't think of any good ones at the moment, but there's probably loads of funny ones been done on Mock the Week. If I think of any good ones I'll be sure to post them here :).