The worst thing you've ever done.

Shaegor

Oct 29, 2009
I accidentally managed to steal a candy bar... I'm fairly sure the feds are still watching my house.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Crashed my stepdads car because he wouldn't let me watch cartoons. In my defense i was only about 7. I let the handbrake off the car on top of a hill, it rolled back and smashed into another car.
The thing is, i never felt guilty about it. I know, i'm an awful person.

Pyre00

Mar 17, 2009
Was going to burn down a neighbor's shed. Had poured the gasoline all over it, but lights went on inside the house so i pussied out.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
beat a kid half to death in school cause the hada girl in a armbar and she was crying
god my knuckles and knees had bruises for weeks

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
Well. i dunno, everyone's "worst" thing, is something physical, so to fit in, the worst thing ive done to someones body...(besides this chick called Isabella)...would probably have been knee someone in the face-which in turn broke a window, knocked out a few teeth, broke his jaw and gave him a severe concussion. What deserved this punishment? i was in a shitty mood and he called my currently-ex girlfriend, a *****.

That or the time i was attacked by this massively tank black guy with a crowbar. I removed his crowbar. and inserted into his kneecaps.

The first ass-whooping i mentioned, i got out of juvy via anger management, and second time i got out of juvy via self defense.

EDIT : Im not trying my luck a 3rd time.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Distorted Stu said:
lol'd hard at a girls love letter. Her face was priceless!
hahahah you are such a bastard. still funny though hahahahah

OT:Wrecked my dad's Land Rover.

its ok though, he got a new one.

Taneer

Sep 1, 2008
comadorcrack said:
I think her Name was Jenny...

Badum Tish.
Damn, Ninja'd.

I was going to just say "Your mom", but that would've been far, far too easy.

Ahh...Played Halo 3 on Legendary?