The Worst Thing You've Ever Done?

Terrifying beans

Aug 29, 2010
Confession time children! Get it off your chest and announce it! What's the worst thing you've ever done? From my experience those with the strongest moral integrity are those who have learned from their own past mistakes, so please - try to be polite when asking each other about their posts, rather than outright criticising them. Also, with regards to legality, it's probably not a great idea to confess to a long chain of notorious crimes on here, for what I hope are obvious reasons.

OT: I slept with my best friend's partner about two years ago and still haven't told him. They're no longer together but she hasn't told him either. I felt awful at the time but there's nought I can do about it now, and although there are probably other, more selfish motivations behind not telling him, I think it would only cause further undue anguish for him if I told him.

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
Answer to this poll...
(it's been done WAY too often, but sure I'm bored, so what the heck)

I once raped someone I know in real life in my dreams.
I couldn't stand to look at her for weeks.

Terrifying beans

Aug 29, 2010
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

Yeah I know it's a fairly common thread topic on here but they never fail to be fairly interesting :)

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

Yeah I know it's a fairly common thread topic on here but they never fail to be fairly interesting :)
I guess :p

Btw you said there was further undue anguish?
What else did you do that could upset him?

(Cross-examination time!)

Terrifying beans

Aug 29, 2010
Mr S said:
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

I mean that because he doesn't know and he's in a somewhat fragile state at the moment, telling him I banged his girlfriend would hardly help be a caring thing for a friend to do :)

SergeantAnt

Feb 27, 2011
i'd say taking acid despite having a bad day.... BIG BIG HUGE mistake haha.

that and treating this girl who loved me and dated me for 2 years like utter shit due to personal problems. i'll always regret that D:

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I once told someone to kill themselves (out of anger). Few weeks later, death by suicide. They had other problems I didn't know about though, but I still felt a little weird about it.

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

I mean that because he doesn't know and he's in a somewhat fragile state at the moment, telling him I banged his girlfriend would hardly help be a caring thing for a friend to do :)
Hmmm... No it would seem not. What is the matter with him then? Recently broke up or something? Anyway I would tell him when he's feeling better, PREFERABLY when he has a new girlfriend and remembers that the other one was a ***** anyway.

Terrifying beans

Aug 29, 2010
Mr S said:
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

Hmmm... No it would seem not. What is the matter with him then? Recently broke up or something? Anyway I would tell him when he's feeling better, PREFERABLY when he has a new girlfriend and remembers that the other one was a ***** anyway.
Death in the family. And anywho, I don't think I'll ever muster up the courage to tell him. After everything he's done for me - and I for him - during our formative years, I don't think I can sacrifice our friendship for my moral integrity. I value him too much :) No homo. lol.

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Terrifying beans said:
Mr S said:
Answer to this poll...

Death in the family. And anywho, I don't think I'll ever muster up the courage to tell him. After everything he's done for me - and I for him - during our formative years, I don't think I can sacrifice our friendship for my moral integrity. I value him too much :) No homo. lol.
Hahaha, don't worry I know what you mean, I got a friend like that myself :p
Hope he'll feel better soon.
Give him my regards.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I tried to strangle a girl who had been bullying me when for the past year when I was 12 after she threatened to break my nose so I went for the pre-emptive... luckily someone got me off her before I went too far... still, for the next 5 years we were at school together she was too scared to ever try anything again so I don't regret it, and I didn't even really get in trouble for it! Still, it probably was quite a bad thing to do :-[

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I remember when I was 11, my brother woke up around 2AM and was rummaging through the kitchen. I heard it from my room and, being the young, naive child that I was, assumed it was someone breaking in. The lights were off so I couldn't see that it was, in fact, my sibling, so long story short I ended up beating him with a baseball bat for a short time until he shouted out "Ahh! What the fuck man?! What the fuck are you doing?!?"

Recognizing that this was my brother's voice, I ceased the beating. Needless to say, my brother and my parents were rather upset with me. He ended up having quite a few bruises and a broken wrist.

In my defense, he was rummaging through pots and pans rather loudly, and actually dropped one, causing a loud crashing sound. It sure as hell sounded like someone raiding our house.

Fun fact: Only time in my life I have physically attacked anyone in any way.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this may be the reason as to why the Scout is my favorite TF2 class...

lebarron

Apr 13, 2011
once had the last can of vanilla coke in a friends house without asking. 3 days later vanilla coke was taken out of circulation in ireland..... i still feel terrible

luckycharms8282

Mar 28, 2009
I smoked some salvia with a broseph. Five days later my lung collapsed. Whether or not the salvia actually caused the collapse is unknown. I used to be an avid track and cross country runner for years. Now Im kind of a fatass who hasnt exercised in months.

Feels bad man :(

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
The worse thing I've probably done was had some fun with my freinds girlfreind. I fell really awful after it, then our freindship collapsed and it pretty much ended with me crying into the hands of my bestfreind who is the greatest freind I could ever want...

ZtH

Oct 12, 2010
When I was in 7th (or maybe 8th) grade I hit a girl who had been picking on me for upwards of 4 years. She nor her friends told on me and I've been living with the guilt ever since. I'm still ashamed of having a violent outburst, when I should have been strong enough to just shrug it off. I've never hit a person out of anger since.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
As a kid in a Tire Store, I saw a Pokemon card laying on the table and I took it.

I think I was... 10? Maybe younger.

I once accidentaly hit my mother with a bottle of soda I was giving her. I tossed it to her and it hit her in the face... I felt guilty for the entire day. I never intended to hit her, I was hoping she'd catch it.