The year is ending...what's your greatest accomplishment?

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I managed another full year without shitting my pants.
20 years in a row now.

Yeah, it's been an uneventful year.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Got my first (real) girlfriend who wasn't a manipulative ***** who played me like a guitar and cut my strings. Coolest girl ever!! Actually cares about me and actually has a lot in common with me. First one I ever truly loved now that I think about it, I thought I loved others but it was all mistakes made by raging hormones. But those mistakes helped me learn what is not good for me, but more importantly: what IS good for me.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
I got my ass off of academic probation (Under a 2.0 Grade Point Average) and did so even dealing with a large project and paper being due for one class and a project and presentation for another class all being due within hours of one another. Granted I didn't do a paper for another class (I later found out that the paper was weighted to 15% of the final grade... ouch) in order to free up time to finish all these projects but still. I feel accomplished.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
ravensheart18 said:
Kanatatsu said:
Realitycrash said:
Nailed a stripper and soon to be cover-model (what? It's been a slow and rather shitty year, so something so lame as this is actually my "greatest accomplishment".)
also lied on an escapist thread to look kewl.
How is that looking kool. Its not like its hard to bang a sripper, that's where most of them make their money.
no. it's really not.

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
fired an Ak-47 at a washing machine. failed to find a girlfriend again. wasted more college money. suffered borderline depression. cracked two ribs. questioned the meaning or reality. learned to love the little thing. to anyone reading this it may seem like i had a bad year....but i think the first and last really out-weigh all the others.....happy Christmas world

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
I made at least one person smile in joy every single day of the year, like every other year.

Yes I accomplished what others would consider bigger things but to me no achievement is greater than bringing joy to others

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Denamic said:
I managed another full year without shitting my pants.
20 years in a row now.

Yeah, it's been an uneventful year.
I don't know why but that made me laugh out loud. Properly too, not in the internet way. Thanks for that :D

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well this year I:

Finally got a job. (A volunteer job anyway)

Went to counseling and solved some emotional issues.

Those two things I believe are pretty huge accomplishments for me. They may not seem much, but they are both key to helping me live a better life.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Hmm not much really. I managed to get another job (that I'll be losing after Christmas anyway) and made it to 2 years with my boyfriend but that's about it really. I got to see about 10 bands I like perform, does that count as an achievement?

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
Jerked the gherkin over 1000 times. I've noticed a considerable increase of muscle mass in my right arm.

I am only a man

Feb 25, 2011
I graduated with a certificate in Digital Audio Engineering and Pro Tools Certification and got a job working as a mix engineer/producer at a small music studio. It's not the classiest place ever, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.