The year is ending...what's your greatest accomplishment?

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Simple question, what thing you did/accomplished in 2011 are you most proud of? I can proudly say for myself, I finally managed to quit smoking.

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
A tie between getting accepted into a University and finally getting a boyfriend.

Yes I'm going to be cheap and just go with a tie.

odBilal

Feb 7, 2009
I didnt quit my military duty and was five months in the swiss army. Not much else I could be proud of this year.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
The whole year? I can't remember that far back.
Completed ME2 on Insanity difficulty sometime in October, I was proud of that...
Yeah, I haven't done much.

Edit: *cough* Damnit posts above, stop making me look bad. XD

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I'm finally getting around to playing the Thief series?
I don't know, for someone who is unemployed, doesn't go to school, and doesn't have a drivers license, there isn't a lot to accomplish.

Tigurus

Apr 14, 2009
This year? Nothing. This year sucked SO much for me.
But if it would be something then I guess it would be improving my confidence and being less shy.

I hate this year.

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
EHKOS said:
I'm finally getting around to playing the Thief series?
I don't know, for someone who is unemployed, doesn't go to school, and doesn't have a drivers license, there isn't a lot to accomplish.
Well as a so big it's embarrassing fan of the Thief series I would say congratulations on that XD.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Finishing my Undergraduate degree and getting accepted into a Masters.

My life is dominated my university right now.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Surviving it?

Seriously, I've not had any great accomplishments this year ;_;

Kaytastrophe

Jun 7, 2010
I would say graduating from my undergraduate program on the deans list and getting into a masters program. Next years big accomplishment? Finishing it. Stay tuned...

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Uh...

Hmmmm...

I changed my avatar from that yellow cell phone finally? Finally passed the threshold of 5,000 posts. Then past 10,000 posts later in the year.

In life? Being much more social.

notsosavagemessiah

Jul 23, 2009
I was in japan during the earthquake and tsunami. My squadron got the call to go help, and help we did. We deployed to Misawa Air Base and worked round the clock delivering supplies and fixing our helicopters through radiation and constant snow. The look of gratitude on the faces of the Japanese citizens is something I won't soon forget. This is my proudest moment, possibly of my life.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I'd say it's a tie between almost having a small book (shit occurred, it got lost in publication) and punching out a guy who stabbed me.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Graduated High School for my sort of real life changing sort of accomplishment.

As for a great gaming/technology accomplishment I started running a fairly successful Minecraft server.