There are so many bad films

flare09

Aug 6, 2008
Pootie-Tang... If you've seen that movie, you'll know why. But I laughed my ass off so much.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
The happening. That film sucked ass. It was laughable, I swear there was one scene that they kept answeing each other with questions.

The original transformers movie (cartoon). I always laugh at the scene where Optimus Prime says "Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost" and then proceeds to run over various robots to a cheesy rock song - You got the touch... You got the POWER!

Jumping_Over_Fences

Apr 15, 2009
My favorite bad film of all time has to be Friday the 13th VIII: Jason Take Manhattan. I have seen it so many times, I know that movie front to back. It is normally my first choice on Friday the 13th.

Deep Blue Sea has been on TV a lot and I have probably watched it every time. I do the same thing with Bring It On. Don't tell me why, I just do.

Zand88

Jan 21, 2009
Zombie_Fish said:
The Wickerman (Original) is a classically bad film. It's just such a mockery of Pagans.
Really? I was pretty sure it was just classic film.

It's not really a mockery of pagans; that time period wasn't very neo-pagan aware. (But, when has it ever been? Heh.) We get films about Catholic conspiracies, satanic cults, voodoos and zombies, and mayan sacrifices. Everyone gets their turn. Don't take it seriously.

Course if you want mockery, the remake features an old, lesbian twin cult.