There Will Be Brawl: Breaking News

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Breaking News

An urgent news bulletin from the Mushroom Kingdom's official news station, channel 8 Lakitu News.

Watch Video

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Hehe, I saw this on the There will be brawl website awhile ago, but its still funny ;)

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Hm, nicely done.
Never noticed Lakitu's desk was his cloud with eyes, that's a nice touch.
But what was it with the repeated "welcome back", "and we're back" and so on?

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
Wow, original rip-off of Ron Burgundy using Nintendo based stories and 'in-jokes'.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I was highly amused. It was odd because the whole first half was kind of a serious thing followed by a bunch of random stuff, but it was still interesting. No details about the next episode though...
Oh I so want to seeeeeeeeee it...
I have got ants in my pants, and its name is Brawl!

SonicSoulstrike96

Apr 3, 2009
Cheap delay tactic. I'm dissappointed, especially since technically a new episode should have been up last friday as the second friday of the month. And the Lakitu news isn't new at all. It's been up as extras on the ThereWillBeBrawl site since the first episode.

I know the creativity and production that goes into this sort of thing is difficult and takes time, but I'm still disappointed.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
That was, uhhh, neat. Not the kind of thing that warrants its own month, but yeah. I laughed.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
I really enjoyed that but I can't help but feel like someone gave me the bonus features of an old movie instead of actually getting a sequel.