There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
that was flippen awesome
you could have separated it into parts but this is perfectly fine.
im surprised the escapist didnt edit it and make it shorter like they do with unskippable.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Three words come to mind. Just three:

Worth.

The.

Wait.

Well done all round. Excellent writing, fantastic performances, good special effects.

I'm glad you shared this with us. Thank you.
Exactly, plus about six more thank yous (keeping it lucky). This was an absolute perfect end to my day. The entire series was awesome.
[small]Kirby, Kirby, Kirby...is there no end to your hunger?[/small]

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
-[==(>X_X)> (Kirby getting stabbed hehe) But after he destroys Nintendo!

Great series! Great preformances from everyone! I'm not gunna single anyone of you guys out!

and lol at the Captain Morgan in the special thanks list.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Mother. Fucking. Epic. Thank you all, every man, woman and child who was even associated with anyone who worked even for two seconds on any aspect of this series. I have only one minor gripe with the entire thing- the lack of closure. The ending is almost like a sequel hook, but as far as I know, there isn't any sort of continuation planned. It leaves me craving more. All in all, though, great series, awesome job, and long live Matthew Mercer and Zach Grafton.

Pigeon_Grenade

May 29, 2008
Sweet ass Finishup Ladies and Gentlemen, it was Missing a bow from the Entire Cast at the End, but thats it

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Ending on that kind of footnote I think there will be no sequel. Great job Matt and ThereWillBeBrawl Crew! I'm sure you and your friends will have something new for us someday soon.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
I think Link and Ganon's battle was a little...short. So much epic in th build up...then...mega-facepalm...

P.S. I'm gonna start the bidding on Bowser's costume: $30
P.P.S. If "I'm at full health becomes a meme," I called it first.

sean.A7x

Dec 16, 2009
That was fuckin amazing, you all deserve an Oscar :p

great ending, hopefully a new series :)

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
Wow. The series on a whole was amazing, and the finale did not disappoint. I'm sad to see There Will Be Brawl go, but the ride was 999% worth it.

Bravo guys, bravo.

Lord_Seth

Jun 19, 2008
internetzealot1 said:
I think Link and Ganon's battle was a little...short. So much epic in th build up...then...mega-facepalm...
Honestly, that's how I felt about how Luigi defeated Lucas/Ness/Kirby. After all that buildup in the identity of "the butcher" and how powerful they were, I expected more of them than just standing around looking sullen and more of a fight than "big explosion, they're gone."

The last scene didn't work for me at all. Yeah, you got some inspiration from The Silence of the Lambs for the series, but just because that movie's ending worked doesn't mean you can transplant it here and have it work well. Also, I thought Ganondorf's speech went on too long, should've been more concise.

This was a great series, a shame the ending was a bit of a disappointment.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
DetectiveSparky said:
petey hunter said:
Well written, though what happened to Samus's eye. the ending was good I'm asuming kirby's phone call was a joke. What was that thing on the nintendo building, some mutant octopus.
Game & Watch's final smash makes him a floating octopus.

It was so worth the wait, when the DVD comes out I'm gonna buy a couple copies for sure to help spread the word :D and I wanna show my support!

Wished Link was around a little longer, but it was a pretty awesome entrance by him. Also wished some of the other fight scenes were longer, but it still doesn't detract from the final product.

I laughed really hard when Nana hit Popo to grab his hammer, oh that was a priceless scene. There were just so many awesome moments, I really really enjoyed the series so much. Thank you guys so much for making it!
ok so wat happened to samus's eye, ike she looked great at the end but she was wearin an eyepatch and I didn't srr her get hit.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Excellent web series. One of the best I have viewed. I did not understand the end though.

Villa Idiot

Dec 22, 2009
Incredibly amazing! Thanks to everyone who's worked on this near-perfect web series- your hard work is very much appreciated.