There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Can't describe how fucking sweet that was. Makes me wonder why this series isn't the Escapists number one attraction, it's got a lot of charm! The whole series has been intense, but the ending, could we be seeing a sequel maybe =D

Also, is it weird that I think Samus looks 5x hotter with that eye patch on =|

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
coxafloppin said:
So much death!
Mewtwo looked awesome.
Samus is still hot with an eyepatch
Amazing
Didnt fully understand the ending though!
the eyepatch was to big though.
But i have one little complaint, how the hell did ness and lucas overpower mewtwo, they may be stong phsycics but mewtwo caused a planet wide storm with his mind alone how the hell were they supposed to match that.

sethperson

Nov 17, 2009
I have watched this acouple times and I still don't know a few things, like what was luigi holding in his right hand before the green inferno,I could tell there was a red pikmin head, but I'm not sure what that other thing next to it was because his hand was shaking,was it a mushroom? And I may have missed something because I am not totally sure what the pikmin pills were for, were they from doctor mario? And near the end of this episode I couldn't tell what mario said to samus did anyone have this problem, or are my speakers bust?

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I have to ask - who where the kids? I don't reckonise them from any game, but thats not overly surprising as I haven't played all the Nintendo series'.

tamerman

Jul 17, 2009
epsilon246 said:
coxafloppin said:
So much death!
Mewtwo looked awesome.
Amazing
But i have one little complaint, how the hell did ness and lucas overpower mewtwo, they may be stong phsycics but mewtwo caused a planet wide storm with his mind alone how the hell were they supposed to match that.

becuse mewtwo was the one who trained them i think. it was mewtwo who started the orphanige wasent it?

what i want to know is why the game and watch's were aparently evil, yet their was one as a bartender near the beginning of the show. (when we are first introduced to falcon)

TheGreatToast

May 21, 2009
tamerman said:
epsilon246 said:
coxafloppin said:
So much death!
Mewtwo looked awesome.
Amazing

becuse mewtwo was the one who trained them i think. it was mewtwo who started the orphanige wasent it?

what i want to know is why the game and watch's were aparently evil, yet their was one as a bartender near the beginning of the show. (when we are first introduced to falcon)
Everyone keeps bringing this up. What's to stop a G&W from posing as a regular citizen? It seems in no way a plot hole to me. He was around before any of the other characters, but by the time of the plot line, had been lowered to working as a cab driver. Seems as good of a reason to be bitter as any. Additionally, the treatment of G&W in the series was similar to the way his character was exploited by the villains in the actual game.

What I want to know is why this finale has summoned a storm of poor spelling and grammatical failure.

And congratulations, Mercer. Great job.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
This saddened, sickened and terrified me. I loved every fucking minute of it, even though I will now constantly be on the watch for pink marshmellow things....

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Redem said:
werewolfsfury said:
Redem said:
werewolfsfury said:
least favorite part: ness and lucas are evil?! what the crap!
Should I have Paranoia Agent flashback?
wait what does that mean?
Heh well the revelation Ness and Lucas are the killer (with the baseball bat)and the level of mindscrew kinda remind me of Paranoid agent because the main killer of the serie is lil slugger who has a baseball bat and according to tv tropes the serie has a lot of deconstruction of anime like There will be brawl a deconstruction of video game character
Yep, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

And the part with the "gallery of trophies"? Br... Dear God in HEAVEN that was terrifying! Especially Peach.. gaaahh! And when they showed us who the real murderers were, I was in COMPLETE SHOCK. So did not see that one coming...

Not to say that we didn't have some awesome moments, such as Link coming to the rescue (...but not succeding, which took a bit out of it), Mario blasting the giant octopus, Luigi making a great explosion, Samus rolling into battle, Leaf getting revenge of Wario with Jigglypuff... the list goes on and on.

But the end was... unnerving to say the least. ESPECIALLY HOW Kirby survived and is apparently in control of Nintendo, having klled Sakurai and going after Miyamoto...! Gotta give them credit, though. They took a normally sweet, cute and innocnet-looking character and turned him into a killer so freaky he makes the Joker look almost tame by comparison! (And the fact that I think he sounds an awful lot like Guilmon in the English dub of Digimon Tamers DOES NOT HELP AT ALL.)

But all in all, this is a great series, very compelling and well-done. Congradulations, and I'll be waiting for the DVDS (and possibly any prequels/sequels, if any).

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
Book said:
Lopunny said:
I loved the ending, but he has a point, when Mario fought Donkey Kong in a bar, wasnt Game and Watch a bartender there?
i thought that was the point - game and watch was everywhere - bartender, taxi driver, jail cells...

edit: whoops, nearly forgot to mention how awesome this series was. a truly amazing ending!
Wow, i forgot about his other appearances, you're right, makes him seem more insidious, slowly popping up everywhere....

GLXRBLT

May 29, 2009
Holy hell what a great miniseries!!!!

Congratulations that was one hell of a final episode.

Redratson

Jun 23, 2009
Looks like he won't die that easily *points at end of video*

great series btw, loved it a lot. I wonder if there will be a new season out, or at least i hope there is.

energetic

Jun 22, 2009
An awesome series the dedication and hard work put into it was phenomenal. Loved the costumes the story and the children, I mean freaking children! as the destructive sick and perverted force bringing down the nintendo world *puts down controller*. If even half the effort goes into the next escapist series then I'll watch it. Thanks guys for an awesome series.

Cossack

Sep 5, 2008
Quite an enjoyable series. When Luigi used the Fire Flower, I kept expecting him to start fighting Ganon. Even if he didn't, in the end, it ended quite fantastically. The ending left enough questions for people to chatter about and theorize for some time, I'm certain, and I'll gladly be on the lookout for any sequels that may come out, or any other work you guys do.

It was one hell of a ride, and I'm happy to of been around for it. Well done guys, and get some well deserved sleep after all that!

Some_Jackass

Aug 7, 2008
Great ending but I gotta say, the whole Link battale was a little dumb, especially right after he says "I'm at full health." then dies. If he and Ganon had an actual battle in there it wouldve worked, but as it stands it seems like the scene was rushed through for the sake of a deadline.
Warrio too. After all that and a Jigglypuff gets him? No.

Otherwise it was all unadulterated badassness...

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
epsilon246 said:
coxafloppin said:
So much death!
Mewtwo looked awesome.
Amazing
I for one wonder how the hell Samus managed to get a more permanent wounds than Luigi, but thaht's probably what you get when you have a lifebar rather than a plateformer all or nothing life