There Will Be Brawl: Episode Four

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
The scene with Ganondorf was amazing - I got chills! But I have to parrot on the fight scenes - they didn't really come across too well. Maybe watch some fight scenes in other TV shows to get a sense of how they do them?

Other than that, though, this was a brilliant episode!

Allan Foe

Dec 20, 2007
Before this series I honestly believed that any and all 'Live Action' endeavors are invariably eye-gouging, ear-bleeding, mind-raping experiences (at least that's how they've felt).

Thanks for proving me wrong guys, you've made a good show!

Phantom Sheep

Apr 16, 2009
Very awesome, it drives me crazy having to wait a month between episodes. Ganondorf was great, but seemed a bit too mob-bossish, and not very Ganondorfish.

redsteven

Feb 20, 2009
Though the fight sequence was a tiny bit slow... it can be excused since this isn't coming from a big production house lol.

Your production values are really impressive :)

YurdleTheTurtle

Mar 23, 2009
Ahh it's the 3rd Friday of April but there's no new episode! PANIC!

Nah but seriously, like everyone else already stated, this is ridiculously good. Literally everything, from choice of music to those small references, both in the dialogue and in the background, are just awesome. As many others have said, the only thing that sticks out was the action scene, but that's mainly because everything else was so high quality.

Keep up the good work, keep those Nintendo referenes/jokes rolling. I can't wait to see the last few characters (not sure what Ness and Lucas will look like) or trophies to appear.

Grand_Marquis

Feb 9, 2009
God, this is a late response, but holy shit that was sweet. Ganondorf and his Scarface attitude totally blew me away with its awesomeness! Bravo on that! And putting Sonic in a wheelchair cracked me up! Yeah, that's a pretty good interpretation of what his franchise as become. :p Kudos on all the other details too - this was just a generally great episode.

Also, loved the "Who Watches the GameAndWatch?" tag on the wall.

NDBurke

Apr 25, 2008
So here's the real question: is Bowser going to be based off of Daniel Day Lewis?

"If I have a Castle, and you have a Castle
And my Castle reaches across the room, into your Castle
I TAKE YOUR PRINCESS!
I TAKE HER UP!"

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Nice intro with Gannondorf. The graffiti was awesome..."Who watches the Game & Watch. Definitely going to keep watching this series.

RedPanda

May 28, 2009
Lol...omg dude, that was tight. So serious yet funny in a way. I loved it when Soic just pulled up from his wheelchair and tackled and omg Snake XD lmao he owns. This was so cool...Ganondrof was so bad@$$

FireSoCold

Aug 8, 2009
Wow! Ganondorf really stole the stage in this episode!

My many complements to Matthew Mercer for his effort in creating this, directing the flow of a very engaging story, and for a seriously badass acting job, playing the role of Ganondorf. Fantastically done!

MisterColeman

Mar 19, 2009
I hope we see Gannondorf again. Not sure how he would fit in to the rest of the story as it is progressing though. Maybe at the end.

Captain Kail

Sep 24, 2009
Haha, the slums. Seeing Sonic in a wheelchair both made me laugh and made a small fanboy deep down inside cry. And the Star Fox characters were great. Great accents they put on! And terrific makeup work on them too. I've seen plenty of Star Fox cosplay, and you guys easily trumped them.