There Will Be Brawl: Episode Seven

eyedonutkair

Feb 6, 2009
tyrkae said:
eyedonutkair said:
tyrkae said:
eyedonutkair said:
*cry* why did capt have to be so gaaaay........
and dun be silly. Ness is the butcher. plus they thought it was bowser to begin with, didn't they? Its-a always bowser.
they say its always a bowser not a always silly and it wont be ness or lucas its gotta be 1 of the main 10 or so char link.mario bros smaus, kirby,pokemon trainer,and so on
I'm sorry, i missed the post about the rules of who it's gotta be. yeah, thanx for nothing, 'do.
Well then you dont read because the series creator said its not going to be someone way outta left field and not going to be for a stupid reason like ness killed them cause he like toys of people we only have bowser and someone else to be a main cast member the person of who the killer can be here is the cast
http://therewillbebrawl.com/cast.php

the only thing that i find wierd here is that zelda a shiek are played by diffrent actors
Maybe you don't read, so try this on, stfu you flaming dildo. Its not like you know who the killer is, and i think it depends on your own personal opinion who's in left field. You say 10 main characters, and in my personal opinion, ness is one the main ones who's been there from the first game. I know they mean the 10 from the show tho. Also, let me just ask, who was it that said it wasn't a kid? You should know the answer, so if you took what i said, or anything else you READ on this forum seriously, that makes you the biggest douche in the history of doucheville. So here, how about this just to piss you off even more. The identity of the butcher is....Master Chef. No, no wait. That's wrong. The real identity of the butcher is, oh wtf and why not, It's Cross, from need for speed. No! wait! it's the Pink Yoshi! ok, ok, don't be silly, it's King Dedede! No, but srsly, from not in left field, it's gotta be Goldeen, or maybe the Sack puppet thingy....jeez, get a freekin life and quit being a prick. Learn how to read sarcasm and think before you start flaming people. The creator designed it so it wouldn't be so easy to guess, so I'm not going to disrespect the genius by tryin to guess. I'm going to be mystified and mind screwed until the end of the series and be grateful that someone took to the time to make something like this, and breathe a sigh of relief when the butcher is revealed. So maybe try NOT taking the fun out of guessing by shooting down someone with whom you disagree with your facts and figures and geeked out nub pwnage tactics. Jackass. (Also, who said anything about toys? and you totally care about a misquote? I don't have the script memorized, you fool >.> AND saying "i missed the post" would already imply that i didn't read it, dumbass) *we didn't start the flamewar. please respond in kind* I can't wait to see your post about link.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
johnnymcbadass said:
Also let me just promise that the killer will not be some out of left field cop-out, which means it won't be Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu, or the fighting polygon team. The identity is hidden right in the narrative itself; shift through the red herrings and put the pieces together, super sleuths.
ok so now who is the mayor of douchville.I also seem to recall you making fun of this person too maybe you should know who the fuck you make fun also i didnt i was simply telling you its not going to be him and if you are going to say its him at least give a good reason for it being that person and dont have a HUGE hissy fit cause i said its not going to be him im sayin its gotta be one of the 30 main cast members not some random nobody that has no reson to do it

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
ya only a couple things i want to say about why link could do it 1st whenever he kills someone in game he leaves just the heart everything else dissapers gets rid of pichu cause he made him lose a bet and roy cause hes a dirty cop working for one of the dons, then kills the mewtew then says hes going to meet with dedede to cover his tracks when he kills him and he makes shiek/zelda start the raid to make chaos kidnapps peach to make it more seem like bowser did it so he can get mario/luigi off of his back

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
ok heres my top 3 killers and quick reason why

1.Red/pokemon trainer.well 1st WAY to innocent 2nd only after squirtel sprays her does kirby want to tell peach and getting kidnapped has nothing to do with pokemon trainer he was singing at the time unless he got bowser to do it 3rd why get rid of pichu cause he doesnt agree with him and roy is a dirty cop working with mew or something along those lines, then gets rid of mew to "FREE" his pokemon from the trader ring he has set up (episode 2 about 8 min in) then goes after dedede to get rid of all the dons

2.Zelda/shiek. always going against what link wants(raid,ice climbers "talking to luigi") also she could know that peach is going to get told so she kidnapps her

3.Ganon with end of days. well we can see that end of days LOVES his TROPHY collection why not have even more all ganon gets rid of 2 don kidnapps peach so the mario bros/link and bowser can duke it out he cleans up after could even be working with shike/zelda

widowspeak

May 20, 2009
williebaz said:
btw, i kinda had suspicions that link and zelda were involved in the murders, was i alone?
Nope, you weren't alone. The minute Link declared martial law, I called shenanigans, and I was further suspicious when they announced Zelda's coronation. Didn't comment b/c life got busy. Hadn't caught up on the latest episodes until today.

widowspeak

May 20, 2009
FrogDude14 said:
I know Kirby plays the bad guy, but does anyone else here want him to win the fight?
If they're going to continue the whole "Silence of the Lambs," angle with Kirby, he'll probably get away and run off to some far corner of the known world to vacation for a while. That's something, at least, right?

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
widowspeak said:
williebaz said:
btw, i kinda had suspicions that link and zelda were involved in the murders, was i alone?
Nope, you weren't alone. The minute Link declared martial law, I called shenanigans, and I was further suspicious when they announced Zelda's coronation. Didn't comment b/c life got busy. Hadn't caught up on the latest episodes until today.
i dont know if they have anything to do with it or they just say and oppertuinty and tried to prosper from it from what i can tell links an ok guy but zelda/shiek well she kinda a ***** and would be more who i think could be helping the killer

widowspeak

May 20, 2009
tyrkae said:
widowspeak said:
williebaz said:
i dont know if they have anything to do with it or they just say and oppertuinty and tried to prosper from it from what i can tell links an ok guy but zelda/shiek well she kinda a ***** and would be more who i think could be helping the killer
I still see Link as a bit shady, simply because he's privy to Zelda's alter-ego, and his behavior just prior to going toe-to-toe with Mario. In his conversation with Luigi in 'Interrogation,' yes, Link seemed just like some washed-up do-gooder who couldn't tell which way is 'up' anymore, but it doesn't quite jive with the later behavior I mentioned.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
like i said earlier he does love to eat hearts and they dont say if thats still around maybe he is working with kirby to get hearts this is way off the deep end but who cares

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
I think I just had my very first nerdgasm... and it was the Falcon Punch that did it! Loved it guys, can't believe how much work and effort must go into this! Can't wait till the next one!

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
For a long time I suspected that Mario is the killer and he knows about the affair.

They really need to show him stomping on someone.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
stomping you mean jumping LOL and ya no mario could not have done it he was fighting DK at the time same reason luigi could not have done it but mario could be working with someone

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Guitar Gamer said:
petey hunter said:
who is the butcher, kirby keeps syaing he'll tell, but he never does
isn't it
that girl with the bandedges over her face all the time? they showed her face in that photo near the end

who? i dont know anyone with bandages on her face...

are you talking about shiek?

thats madness, sir

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
dolphinsexed said:
b)Also, we have not seen any of the Pokemon being used for battle. Don't you think the PKMN trainer could have used Charizard or Bulbusaur at some point to help out in certain situations? But he's letting himself be weak. Why?
The only reason why I can think of the Trainer not being the killer is a production reason. It would be pretty expensive to film a fight with Pokemon - they would have to be 3D models because using the stuffed toys would not be good enough.

these dont necessarily make him the killer. It could be they are building to a "oh fucking crap the happy guy has finally snapped" moment. THose happen a lot, you know.

but also, i can see them all going "oh my gosh you;ve been the killer the whole time!" and then pkmn trainer pulls a batshit crazy and whips out charizard.

More to the point tho, the trainer has no physical skill by himself, and so he would have to use pokemon for the killings. Can anyone name a pokemon that bone and skin removal suits? the only one i can think of is some uber-blackened form of marowak.

I really hope it doesnt turn out to be samus though. that would be lame. HEres the thing, this whole series has made a point to exaggerate character traits. All of the sort of lame guys with a feminine appearnce have been made into gay fluff jokes (saki, pit, etc) so this could simply be the writers not liking pokemon and thus making its representative charcter pathetic.

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
dolphinsexed said:
b)Also, we have not seen any of the Pokemon being used for battle. Don't you think the PKMN trainer could have used Charizard or Bulbusaur at some point to help out in certain situations? But he's letting himself be weak. Why?
The only reason why I can think of the Trainer not being the killer is a production reason. It would be pretty expensive to film a fight with Pokemon - they would have to be 3D models because using the stuffed toys would not be good enough.

these dont necessarily make him the killer. It could be they are building to a "oh fucking crap the happy guy has finally snapped" moment. THose happen a lot, you know.

but also, i can see them all going "oh my gosh you;ve been the killer the whole time!" and then pkmn trainer pulls a batshit crazy and whips out charizard.

More to the point tho, the trainer has no physical skill by himself, and so he would have to use pokemon for the killings. Can anyone name a pokemon that bone and skin removal suits? the only one i can think of is some uber-blackened form of marowak.

I really hope it doesnt turn out to be samus though. that would be lame. HEres the thing, this whole series has made a point to exaggerate character traits. All of the sort of lame guys with a feminine appearnce have been made into gay fluff jokes (saki, pit, etc) so this could simply be the writers not liking pokemon and thus making its representative charcter pathetic.
They had 2 pokemon fighting they just had em on strings and smashed them into each other and besides they could have a toy instead of a 3d model it would be funny to have like a stuffy killing someone lol

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
yeah plus theyve alredy hd charizard on his shoulder and i forgot it. What about the vase/key mask from mario bros two? it appeared in episode one...

hahaha no of course not