There Will Be Brawl: Episode Six

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Episode Six

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Six, Mario and Luigi don?t know who they can trust as they look for Princess Peach.

Watch Video

snoodude

Sep 11, 2008
Man have I been looking forward to this. I love the mix of said dark humor with little inside-joke type humor (e.g. the "NO BRAWLING" sign in the bar in ep.5). This is the new favorite show of my friends and I. ^_^

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Is it wrong that i love Mario more than ever. FUCKING AWESOME

I can't wait for the Next Mario Game
Super Mario Asylum

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
I just watched the entire thing with no audio and I have no idea what's going on except for PLOT TWISTS and VIOLENCE!!!!

Ihad a hard time figuring out who Waluigi was, for some reason.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
That was more humorous than the others but the effects didn't seems as well done (the smoke was awful). But overall this is a fantastic series, my favorite on the escapist.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Ahhh I love a good movie reference (Jurassic park with the Yoshis)...

...and the delivery of the line 'the one back there is fucking crazy' was superb!

WilddoggX

Jun 26, 2009
FUCKING AMAZING as always. nothing you didnt already know im sure. hey if u guys need some extra cast to get killed off or whatever id do TERRIBLE things to play even the smallest part :p

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Damn, my bet was on yoshi for the murderer, too :/

Excellent contribution as always, guys. Can't wait for episode 7, and can't wait for Bowser and his minions to rock the show.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
This really should be made into a movie. Everything about it is great, every month I'm left waiting for the next installment.

One piece of constructive criticism I have is the action scenes could still do with some work, they are nice but I think the camera work could give them the real impact they deserve. They need more of a dramatic impact, I don't think they are particularly bad, just compared to everything else they seem lacking. To be fair the series is like Michael Jackson, but the action squences sometimes seem like Britney Spears. I'm loving it though, keep up the good work.

Shout outs also go to the muscians involved, they've made some magic tracks.

Jepix

Mar 26, 2009
"It's a mario party" I lol'd. I also found it fitting since Walugigi have appeared the most in party games.

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
Love this show, the effort, costumes and camera work is all superb.

Everyone that takes part in it should feel proud, you've made a genuinely fantastic show.

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
Epic show is epic. And I love how the fact that Waluigi ony appears in party games is so thouroughly mocked.

And of course, "That guy is fucking crazy." Had me laughing. One of the funnier episodes to date.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
OK, I absolutly LOVED Waluigi. Awsome!

Though I think mabey the killer is Zelda in her Sheik costume now insted of Masterhand or Tabuu. But I still think that there bodys are being stuffed and mounted like the trophies.