There Will Be Brawl Marathon Starts Today

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
There Will Be Brawl Marathon Starts Today

In a dystopian Mushroom Kingdom, corruption and avarice reign supreme. Even the greatest heroes of the land have buckled beneath the overwhelming will of the amoral elite. When a series of grisly crimes pushes an unlikely champion to seek the truth, a mystery unfolds that could completely destroy everything he holds dear.

This darkly humorous mini-series is heading toward it's finale, this Friday, December 18th at noon EST (update: please stay tuned for further details), right here on The Escapist and it should not be missed! In celebration of this momentous occasion, we have assembled the There Will Be Brawl Marathon! Watch all the past episodes before the clock strikes 12AM midnight EST on Friday and get a special badge to show off on your Escapist profile.

Already watched all of the past episodes? Then tell your friends to start the marathon so you can all discuss the climactic finale together!

To start your Marathon, click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/there-will-be-brawl] and prepare to be amazed.

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
I've been watching the series for months. Seen them all several times. This is one series that is DVD worthy.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
Yep, I want that badge and I need to reassess some things.

See you all in a week.

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
I've already watched them all, but a badge will be cause to watch them all over again. Can't wait for the finale!

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
This is indeed a good series. However if we do have the badge "Game Noir", should we watch them again to see the badge?

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
Yeah, I noticed that some people had the badge, even though not all of the episodes had come out yet. Was it not counting the finale? And if so, I should probably have the badge anyway, since I've seen every episode so far, as well as the side stuff.

Then again, I've had issues with some of the "viewing" badges, like the ones for Unskippable. I'm certain I've seen every show, but I only have the badges up to the Master of Blinking. Any ideas?

Anyway, the finale should be awesome. I can't wait to see how it all ends!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
CG55 said:
Yeah, I noticed that some people had the badge, even though not all of the episodes had come out yet. Was it not counting the finale? And if so, I should probably have the badge anyway, since I've seen every episode so far, as well as the side stuff.

Then again, I've had issues with some of the "viewing" badges, like the ones for Unskippable. I'm certain I've seen every show, but I only have the badges up to the Master of Blinking. Any ideas?

I think for that you have to watch alot of the old episodes as well, I think they only give out the badges if you've watched a certain number of episodes after a certain date. Best advice I can give you is to start from the begining of Unskippable and work your way up in the video's.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
dalek sec said:
CG55 said:

I think for that you have to watch alot of the old episodes as well, I think they only give out the badges if you've watched a certain number of episodes after a certain date. Best advice I can give you is to start from the begining of Unskippable and work your way up in the video's.
I just watched all of the Brawl ones back to back. I'm going to wait on this for 24 hours but I did have some problems where I had to refresh the video because it didn't want to play right for me.

But I do have an assessment of all of the characters and watching it, it seems that Squirtle did try to warn Red in the end. It sucks that so much more comes to light as you look back in time.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Oh, I've probably watched half of them on another user's computer. Now I'll have to watch the whole thing over again! Good idea to make it a marathon, I was a bit skeptical that they would actually make the deadline they told us.

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
I finished watching every episode a few days ago, and haven't recieved the badge yet. Are they released later?