There Will Be Brawl: New Episode This Friday!

You_have_a_name

Feb 25, 2009
Glefistus said:
Only a month late.

chaoscard said:
Love the show hate the wait, keep em coming how about 2 this month eh?
Something like this looks like it would take quite a while to make. I'm sure these people have lives and jobs.
isn't this their job?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. I'm glad the old thought that passed around that said we'd have to wait until sept for a new one isn't true. Though, I do wish The Escapist would pay steadily, this is what, the second time this has happened? I love this show, it's what turned me onto the escapist (though I'd caught the first TWBB episodes on the nifty green site. How about some more wallpapers, Matt? Pretty Please?)

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I can't wait. I was worried that their wasn't going to be another one. I hope we see the "Buddhist" Bowser I have heard so much about.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
Glefistus said:
sean.2k9 said:
Glefistus said:
Only a month late.

chaoscard said:
Something like this looks like it would take quite a while to make. I'm sure these people have lives and jobs.
isn't this their job?
I would doubt that, but then again I don't know what the escapist pays.
The reason for the massive delays is because The Escapist has been failing to pay them.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
Glefistus said:
sean.2k9 said:
Glefistus said:
Only a month late.

chaoscard said:
isn't this their job?
I would doubt that, but then again I don't know what the escapist pays.
The reason for the massive delays is because The Escapist has been failing to pay them.
Finally, someone who knows what they are talking about!

Also, for you people who keep complaining when the episodes aren't posted on time, maybe you should consider checking their forums for a reason? They tend to keep it fairly up to date there. www.therewillbebrawl.com

Mordereth

Jun 19, 2009
Well, I guess I can understand it. I love it, but the first episode was kind of a turn off so I guess that's way the Escapist would have reason to not quite fork them their cash.

But I feel there's more than The Escapist just not paying them, though. I feel the Escapist acts with tact and professionalism and that there must be greater reason for this.

But the whole reason I'm posting is to say NEW TWBB! W00T W00T!

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
I've never been a massive fan of this, but I will admit, any escapist release that comes out makes me smile :D

Saying that, I've only seen ep 6, and some of it made me laugh.

I especially liked the Jurassic park reference :D

What am I saying? I love the escapist, and there will be brawl has grabbed my attention :p

tyciol

GurlVirgin
Nov 8, 2006
Definitely a DVD worth buying I agree, though I doubt Nintendo would ever allow the parody to get sold, probably enough trouble just airing it. At least until the ideal future where Dark Mario concept is embraced.