There Will Be Sex in Assassin's Creed II

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
While I like the idea that they're varying the game style, I'm kind of worried that all the different mission types will end up being half-baked...

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Aqualung said:
...But, do we get to pick with who?

I mean, I heard that Ezio and Leonardo are pretty close buds, but... there's a limit...
Are you dreaming of that or something?

Lupie

May 14, 2008
I want to see him get it on with men, is what. It's C16th Italy! Get with the program, Ubisoft! Let's kick this action back Jacobean revenge tragedy style, woo!

...By which I mean, I am looking forward to this game so much it physically hurts.

C3Robb

Oct 17, 2009
Okay please don't tell me there is going to be nudity. I am indeed still a minor, and I know the only thing keeping me from getting this game is nudity. I've done my research and the rating claims, sexual content, although it didn't mention nudity. I know that sexual content could be even as little as a kiss, but you guys seem to know what your talking about. So this is a straight forward question, will there be nudity in assassin's creed 2?

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Lupie said:
I want to see him get it on with men, is what. It's C16th Italy! Get with the program, Ubisoft! Let's kick this action back Jacobean revenge tragedy style, woo!

...By which I mean, I am looking forward to this game so much it physically hurts.
Have I ever told you that you're my hero?