There's 1 month left. How are you going to spend it?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
neonsword13-ops said:
The Adachi social link sounds interesting...especially to veterans who have completed P4 before. :/
Also I'm a bit confused with the story.

Does it go.

Persona 4 story.
Persona 4 Arena.
then Persona 4 Golden story?

Also...Atlus hasn't bought Arena to Australia yet...
Damn it. >.<

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
StormShaun said:
neonsword13-ops said:
The Adachi social link sounds interesting...especially to veterans who have completed P4 before. :/
Also I'm a bit confused with the story.

Does it go.

Persona 4 story.
Persona 4 Arena.
then Persona 4 Golden story?

Also...Atlus hasn't bought Arena to Australia yet...
Damn it. >.<
Golden's story isn't canon, so it's just P4 to P4: Arena.

And Arena won't be coming out for you guys until next year. That's bullshit. -_-

Stupid Zen United and Atlus. This region lock was only used so that people from Japan couldn't import Arena from the U.S. for a cheaper price. So stupid.. I mean, NIS games have dual audio a good majority of the time. And do they have region lock? Hell no.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
My ass shall remain vigilantly glued to this couch, in blatant defiance of armageddon! If anyone reading this survives, please remember me. If you can find the time and the materials, I would like a gravestone made for me. It shall read "Here lies the most valiant ass of a past age".

algalon

Dec 6, 2010
Doomsday movie marathon. 2012, Armageddon, Mad Max, maybe some zombie flicks for good measure.

SaetonChapelle

May 11, 2010
Sex, drugs, alcohol, constant parties and orgies!!!

Actually no, sadly not. Pathetic gamer here. Probably just sit in my room and continue to fiddle underneath my snuggie of awesome while I remain fixated on my computer/television. Sighhh.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Try and pass this semester (what good is a degree in the apocalypse though), finish off some uncompleted games, and read as many books as I can before the end of the world.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
Laugh at people who believe in doomsday story while stuffing my backpack with survival tools and weapons just in case(cause I want to believe... i know that's horrible). If it happens i'll be better prepared and if it doesn't i can trow the backpack over one shoulder, put some fake blood and real dirt on my face and burst in to my believing friend's bedroom at two o'clock at night on December 21 shouting: "GET OUT OF BED, YOU WHERE RIGHT! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!! EVERYONE'S DEAD!!!"
apart from that i will eat, sleep, work, play and continue my daily routine.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I'm going to START the apocalypse, obviously. What? You thought a bunch of Mayans predicted it? No no no... I'm taking a post-modernistic reaction UP TO ELEVEN.

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
Boy is there going to egg on your faces if the world actually does end!

What I have trouble comprehending is, why does anyone believe the Mayans are some kind of authority on the subject of apocalypse in the first place?

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
I'll probably do what I already do. Sooo take a breakfast, do my morning walk and watch cats on the internet.

But seeing this as a special occasion since it's the end of a calendar, I think I'll make a little New Year's Eve event or something like it.
You know what, I would really like to see some fireworks. That's what pretty much everyone does when the calendar ends, isn't it?

I totally wanna see some fireworks!

Whitbane

Apathetic...
Mar 7, 2012
Surf the internet. Same as every day, of every week, of every year.

Life is swell!

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
Gonna finish my exams and have loads of sex with my girlfriend.

And learn Leo's bread 'n butter-combo in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Good god that's been ticking me off the last two weeks.

Bestival

May 5, 2012
Same thing we do every month Pinky, do our dead end menial job, waste our spare time gaming and watching bullshit and eating icecream while crying.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
DanielBrown said:
The "doomsday" was like eight months ago though, since they didn't have leap years. At least that's what Cracked told me!

We're dead already.
Yeah an excuse to link a CPGrey video

The 21st is the "correct" date, if by correct we mean the day that the 13th b'ak'tun ends and the 14th starts.

As for what I'll be doing, most likely nothing. I'll most likely forget about it and be reminded the next day.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Best part about being a skeptic is that even if by some microscopic sliver of chance the world does end[footnote]I'm still not entirely sure what is meant by "the end of the world" in this scenario. Does it just stop spinning? Explode? Just pop out of existence?[/footnote], nobody will be here to call me out for being wrong. So, I'll spend a good chunk of my so-called last month laughing at the believers, on top of just rolling along doing what I'd normally do.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
By not worrying about it. Look, I'm already paranoid, I DO NOT NEED THIS!

If it passes without incident, I'll probably laugh at the people who thought the world would end.