There's a Zombie On Your Wall

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
There's a Zombie On Your Wall

Zombified pajamas are just one of the new ways you can show your love for Plants vs. Zombies.

Those eager for their own zombie-repelling sunflower won't have to wait much longer. PopCap Games has announced its first official line of themed merchandise based off the its incredibly popular tower-defense game Plants vs. Zombies.

PopCap's new products will include items like plush toys, wallets, figurines, calendars and headphones. I'm especially looking forward to the proposed PvZ-themed adult sleepwear, because frankly, who doesn't like a comfortable set of zombie pajamas?

[gallery=705]

The first line of PopCap products, based of Plants vs. Zombies, will arrive this spring, with additional product lines inspired by other PopCap games arriving early next year. PopCap's new themed product lines mark the first major licensing deal the casual game company has undertaken in its 12 year history.

Source: PopCap Games [http://popcap.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=30836&item=127545]

Dargocitfer

PhD in Mad Science
Aug 30, 2011
This is all well and good, but where is PvZ 2???

You'd think they were Valve with how long the promised sequel is taking!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Oddly enough I still haven't played the game. I blame that on the fact I don't have a phone that can play it and I need my money/time elsewhere. Maybe my sister has it...

Anyway merch for a series I haven't touched never really excites me. Like how I was totally indifferent when a friend gave me an Angry Birds plush.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Oh gawd, give it too me, now!

Those plushies are so cute.

Now for PvZ 2, right Popcap?....Right?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Dargocitfer said:
This is all well and good, but where is PvZ 2???

You'd think they were Valve with how long the promised sequel is taking!
To be fair, they promised it'd be out sometime before like, 2035. So they're already better at keeping their promises than Valve.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
If those Angry Birds people can make a bunch of merchandise for their game, why not a group like Popcap. I think I would actually prefer seeing PvZ items to the avalanche of AB stuff.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I want it. The zombie shirt and pajama pants specifically. Maybe one or two of the desktop things. TELL ME HOW!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Awesome! Now I can keep a Peashooter on my desk to keep annoying brothers zombies at check.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Sweet. Now for the second instalment, we're waiting!

Eric the Orange said:
The grumpy squash is hilarious to me for some reason.
Exactly what I thought, made me chuckle.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
therandombear said:
Oh gawd, give it too me, now!

Those plushies are so cute.

Now for PvZ 2, right Popcap?....Right?
I must have that sunflower plushie. MUST. HAFF. EET!

personion

Dec 6, 2010
Seems out of place so far off its original release.

This most likely means sequel. Yay? Or will they be just milking the franchise? Hmmm...

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
Sequel, sequel, sequel, ad infinitum. There now that I got that out, I may have to get some for my wife. She's got a crush on potato mine.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Ectoplasmicz said:
Sweet. Now for the second instalment, we're waiting!

Eric the Orange said:
The grumpy squash is hilarious to me for some reason.
Exactly what I thought, made me chuckle.
Since his sole purpose is to 'squash' zombies by dropping out of the sky, he's gotta look menacing to match.

Also, my favorite.

ThePS1Fan

Dec 22, 2011
Want the sunflower plushy. It looks awesome.

Captcha: I have to describe Internet Explorer... I wonder if it'll accept 'apple' :p