There's Someone I Want You to Meet...

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
I don't think anyone particularly noticed that my first post was my first post, as it went by largely unremarked upon. A short while later I could no longer be realistically classified as "new", so no one would have commented anyways.

Which frankly suits me fine, as it aligns with my preferred methodology (sidle into communities in an unobtrusive enough fashion that I simply appear to have always been there).

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
my first post was in so bad grammar no one could read.
let me try rean-act it..

''me only finds it useful when me mates and me having a good time and be split screening.''

the first few feedbacks where ''...what?''

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
PrimoThePro said:
MasterOfWorlds said:
My first post was about my gf's dad hating me. I got a lot of good responses actually. A lot of good advice, and some of it was pretty funny. The people here were surprisingly helpful.
Hey! I remember that thread! People were welcoming you AND giving you advice! How did that turn out, anyway?
Oh, he still hates me. At least now he's being a little bit more civil about it. Dirty looks and stuff like that I can deal with. At least it's not threats any more. XD

I decided to take the advice about seeing where we had common ground and talking to him about that stuff. I also think that his daughter and I have been going out for a bit now without anything major happening has made him ease up a little.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Mechsoap said:
my first post was in so bad grammar no one could read.
let me try rean-act it..

''me only finds it useful when me mates and me having a good time and be split screening.''

the first few feedbacks where ''...what?''
Maybe I've been gaming too much, but it made perfect sense to me. XD

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
WeOwnTheSky said:
So...hi!
My all time favourite game is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I watch dramas, two of my favourites being You?re Beautiful and Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Cardcaptors is awesome, and Trigun is amazing. I?m also a Vampire Knight and Inuyasha fan. Currently I?m watching Code Geass and Bleach. I?m trying to become fluent in Mandarin and Hungarian, so if anyone knows some good learning sites, please share?
?Battle Royale
Cardcaptors was my favourite show for years <3 I'm currently making my way through Code Geass as well. :D
Welcome to the Escapist! I hope you like it here. :)

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Well hello there.

I'm sure you will fit right in.

My first post was probably ignored. I can't even remember.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I never had a first post, but if I did it would have been ignored as my posts can be odd (see my disney princess thread). The few that reply usually have fun but many people don't seem to know how to reply.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
MasterOfWorlds said:
Oh, he still hates me. At least now he's being a little bit more civil about it. Dirty looks and stuff like that I can deal with. At least it's not threats any more. XD

I decided to take the advice about seeing where we had common ground and talking to him about that stuff. I also think that his daughter and I have been going out for a bit now without anything major happening has made him ease up a little.
Well that's good to hear! Congratulations on your resounding success. We are holding a party in honour of your tremendous success. There's cake.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
PrimoThePro said:
MasterOfWorlds said:

Well that's good to hear! Congratulations on your resounding success. We are holding a party in honour of your tremendous success. There's cake.
I always did like cake. Much better than death. Cookie for the reference.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
soilent said:
Great, this is just what we need, more Weaboos.
Hm. Except she likes anime, she doesn't obsess over it. She's learning the language because she plans on becoming a translator. So you call her... a Weeaboo. So anyone that watches anime at all is called as such? I assumed it was only those who are really crazy over anime and try to be Japanese people. I find your post presumptuous, please, stop assuming shit until you know all the facts.

WeOwnTheSky

Nov 6, 2010
SantoUno said:
Welcome to the Escapist!

If you value your time you will delete your account right now and never come back.

But seriously this site is addicting, read and post at your own risk.

Awesome username by the way, I may have to steal it and use it as a song name :D.
Lol thanks. Song name is already taken though :)

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
My first post? I wrote a short story, uploaded it to the site, and then Trivun reviewed it. Then I grew wings and wrestled a bear. Or maybe that was a dream.

And to WeOwnTheSky, welcome to the Escapist. Hope you have a pleasant time.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Gaaaareeeeetings New user! You have 12 posts as I type this and hopefully many more to follow. If we don't show respect for eachother we are just other sites, but the escapist goes without with less.... Welcome! Have fun and don't let the mods see you. They watch eeverything.

OT: I don't remember my first post :( But I'm sure it was "hi" or something that relates to video games.