These Aren't Your Grandpa's Presidential Portraits

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
War Penguin said:
Killing aliens does seem like something that Andrew Jackson would do. That dude was so batshit insane enough to try.
Except he probably wouldn't have a lasergun. Jackson would probably have a machete & flamethrower and would be running around like Brock Samson on pcp.

Smokej

Nov 22, 2010
but how about a bear with monocle and top hat riding President Lincoln with laser-eyes

Coop83

Mar 20, 2010
These pictures are absolutely awesome. I'd love to see one for each President, as it would be quite a series. To think of a piece that encapsulates all 43 presidents in all their sci-fi glory. I'd pay money to own a piece like that.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Smokej said:
but how about a bear with monocle and top hat riding President Lincoln with laser-eyes

snip
Admit it, guys. Lincoln was one of these two types of badass in real life.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
I think the Andrew Jackson one was probably my favorite. He actually seemed like he belonged in the Starcraft universe as a Battlecruiser Admiral.

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Coop83 said:
These pictures are absolutely awesome. I'd love to see one for each President, as it would be quite a series. To think of a piece that encapsulates all 43 presidents in all their sci-fi glory. I'd pay money to own a piece like that.
I literally just bought all of them. I can't wait to frame them and have a wall of awesome in my living room.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i want this as a game. you pick a president (instead of an RPG class) and get dropped into a zombie apocalypse open-world.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Teddy roosevelt doesn't need a picture him fighting bigfoot he needs a picture of him-self suplexing a train.

lightsier

Nov 29, 2009
Sadly that picture of Theodore Roosevelt is less awesome than what the man actually did in real life.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
TheGoldenMan said:
What, No Teddy Roosevelt? For Shame.
Never mind, found him
I actually have a small issue with the Roosevelt one: He's shooting the crap out of a bear. In reality however, he could have taken that bastard bare-fisted.

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
Next up, Bill Clinton as Capt. Kirk.

"I did not have sex with a green woman....she was more of a teal color."

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
You missed one from earlier in the gallery [http://sharpwriter.deviantart.com/gallery/]. Here ya go:

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Obama felt left out, so he mashed up his own

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/obamashark.jpg/]

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I wonder, what would happen if Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Washington and Lincoln all Falcon Punched at each other at the same time?