These Lofty Heights

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
LordLundar said:
So Destiny really is an MMO then. Despite not liking it you still can't stop playing.

(Now if you'll pardon me I have to get my Dragoon in FF14 up to 45 today...)

What?
Mine's at 54. I need to get it to 60...at some point. >.>'

I have 2 out of 3 gathering classes at max level and my highest crafter is 55. I have Paladin, Dark Knight, White Mage, Black Mage and Astrologian at 60. The stories are actually quite good behind all of the classes, which is why I'm getting them all to 60 at some point.

Just got back into Destiny a little while ago after leaving when The Dark Below came out. The comic strip hits the nail on the head so hard, it drives it through the earth.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Why play Destiny when you can play Diablo 3 is what I always ask it's players. Of course the response I get is that Diablo 3 is nothing like Destiny to which I reply with "True, it actually has a story that explains itself, enemies that have some variation and variety, better class diversity and customisation, loot that's worthwhile and is all usable without limits (I really think the one exotic item limit is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and cannot believe that Destiny players think is alright) and after all is said and done has better end game content and options than the repetitive crap you get in Destiny. Also better controls and no sub if played on PC." I really do feel sorry for Destiny players as they don't seem to actually play it for fun.

Captcha: which one is math? Chocolate Mousse. That stuff takes science to be made perfectly.