These Steampunk Star Wars Figures Are Bully!

Darth IB

Apr 7, 2010
I really don't get the deal with Steampunk. It made Darth Vader look silly, which is(or should be) the 11th deadly sin.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
hmm...thats a new one...or at least to me... since when was "bully" a way of saying that something is cool??? bullys aren't cool sir...bullys are douche bags

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
These are freaking awesome. I don't plan on considering buying these, but they are cool, and I especially like Bobba Fett.
Also, I actually said "IT'S A TRAP!!!" when I saw Admiral Ackbar. I just kinda do that when I see him.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
I'm so stupid. I couldn't figure out why Greg used the word 'bully', and it literally did not click until I genuinely thought in my head "Why's he using bully? What is he, from the eighteen hun- OHH!"
I need mental stimulation again. Soon.

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Meh, not a fan. A lot of the characters look way too drastically changed for any nostalgia giggles from me.
Though I am partial to the pimp-robed Yoda and the ornate engravings on the Snowtrooper :)

chemicalreaper said:
Lord Admiral Ackbar! It's still a trap!
I believe the correct period language would be:

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
I have a funny feeling I've seen the Darth Vader model before, but maybe not... I probably woulda seen the others too, and I doubt I would forget an Obi-wan that cool...

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
I never thought that Boba Fett could look any cooler then I see this. Yay Escapist!

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Greg Tito said:
The Star Wars figures were created back in 2007, but I hadn't seen them yet so I figured that you might not have either.
Thanks for the article man. I had seen the luke and hand but not the rest. Quite a nice selection. You can have the Salacious Crum, I'll take the Victorian Slave Leia.

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
Now if they'd just let someone else redo the movies in that style Star Wars may yet be saved!

Alright it's not going to happen.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
I saw the Boba Fett thumbnail and thought of Doctor Doom...
Anyway, these are amazing pieces. Didn't like the first few, but most of them were good.
Love how the lightsabers attach to an energy pack.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
I was not a fan of Luke....he looked...anime-y.

I was a massive fan of that Snowtrooper tho!

That was some badass stuff!