Thief: Deadly Shadows, it is any good?

L4WLI3T

Dec 29, 2010
I got it on steam due to the great gift pile, and I'm just wondering, is it any good?

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
I loved it.

It has a good story and graphics that still hold up to today, plus it has the Cradle... :D

L4WLI3T

Dec 29, 2010
Danke, I guess i'll redeem and install it. And people say crafting coal is stupid.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
i loved it, i got it during the summer sale and loved every minute

SirNerd

May 3, 2010
It's a game you'll have to focus on and play all the way through, since if you put it down for a bit, you'll forget everything that has happened.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
josh797 said:
great game. plus the cradle is the scariest game level outside of amnesia.
Everything anybody is saying about the cradle is true. The way the monster in this game is unsettling but the really horrible ones either rhyme in a spooky way or, in the case of undead, have a horrible gurgling suffocating noise.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
I absolutely loved Deadly Shadows. Hardcore fans of the Thief series would rant about how it's poor compared to the previous games, but on it's own, DS is a fantastic game brimming with atmosphere. And like everyone has said so far, watch out for the Cradle.

If you like it, keep an eye on Thief 4!

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
mcnally86 said:
josh797 said:
great game. plus the cradle is the scariest game level outside of amnesia.
Everything anybody is saying about the cradle is true. The way the monster in this game is unsettling but the really horrible ones either rhyme in a spooky way or, in the case of undead, have a horrible gurgling suffocating noise.
AHHH THE CRADLE AHHHH THE CRADLE...god that level. So few enemies but so incredibly unsettling.

OT Ya the game is a great addition. It wasnt as tight as the others as it went more open sandboxy, but it was an addition I personally liked.