Things about society that annoy you.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
The way children (read: 13-16 year olds) try desperatly to rebel against their parental generation, whilst desperatly trying to conform to each other AND the sucsessful people FROM THEIR PARENT'S GENERATION

And, as a result, they get pregnant and binge drink and smoke because they believe this means they are cool and mature

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
I hate how I am finally of age to vote and an election is coming up... and I HATE every single one of the parties that are running.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Pretty much most of society annoys me. Although at the moment its mainly the law contradicting itself so that it protects the criminal and prosecutes the victims.

Jammerz

Nov 2, 2009
Pre-pubescent kids on XBOX LIVE and PSN the only thing worse than losing is when you find his voice hasn't even broken......

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Fniff said:
What type of person or habit annoys you?

Me?

The fact that when you make a film, have a child as a lead character, or make it like a fairy tale, or anything like that, some idiot thinks that "OH! A SUPERHERO MOVIE CALLED WATCHMEN! IT MUST BE GOOD FOR LITTLE JOHNNY!" and buys tickets. I am going to have revenge some day, If I ever make a movie, by having a child centered trailer thing, action figures, all that and MAKING THE MOST NIGHTMARISH THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!
I hate it that people have strong and ignorent prejudices towards certain groups and people.
You could cut the sexual tension with a spoon.

OT: The willingness to be duped. Better known as consumer culture. You don't know who to blame, either; the people taking the candy from the baby or the baby for being so fucking naive.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Acrisius said:
henritje said:
politicians bitching about olitical correct-nes and my country bitching about religional correctness even going sofar that there was a school that forbidds christams tree,s
Treblaine said:
I hate how I am finally of age to vote and an election is coming up... and I HATE every single one of the parties that are running.
Are you guys Swedish..? o_O

ButanicXpandA said:
-
-the person / people responsible for those evony online ads (quote me if you agree).
I am hereby quoting you, sir!

Also, my contribution to this discussion:
People!
no I am not I,m dutch and jealous of the swidish since I think they get Iron Man 2 first

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I hate the way it's getting moe and more unacceptable to suggest some people are smarter than others.

thepj

Aug 15, 2009
KaiRai said:
Jedoro said:
I dislike how so many laws are in place to keep idiots alive, to be honest.
Yeah, this, and fucking political correctness. I'll decide where the line is thanks.

i'm with this guy, i'll decide where MY freakin line is

[small]and then i'll step the fuck over it[/small]

fishman279

Oct 29, 2009
I hate it when People play the race card. It annoys me that people do this, they use this as a way of revenge against something they failed at. Maybe you don't get a job because the other candidates were BETTER than you. Not because you're White/Black/Asian....

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Fniff said:
What type of person or habit annoys you?

Me?

The fact that when you make a film, have a child as a lead character, or make it like a fairy tale, or anything like that, some idiot thinks that "OH! A SUPERHERO MOVIE CALLED WATCHMEN! IT MUST BE GOOD FOR LITTLE JOHNNY!" and buys tickets. I am going to have revenge some day, If I ever make a movie, by having a child centered trailer thing, action figures, all that and MAKING THE MOST NIGHTMARISH THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!
I hate it that people have strong and ignorent prejudices towards certain groups and people.
I would agree with you, but you are a fascist and are therefore evöl! [sub]That's totally a joke[/sub]

OT: Society annoys me. There are faults with everything.

EDIT: I deeply apologize for necroing this thread, Demented Teddy tricked me int thinking it was fresh! If I can, I blame it all on her. Otherwise, it was my fault [sub]And her fault[/sub]

Matt-Sama

Oct 31, 2009
PEOPLE WHO LIKE ANYTHING I DON'T.

Nahh not really. I do hate people who start smoking these days knowing the effects it has, it seems retarded to me.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
BlindMessiah94 said:
People who complain on the internet.
Dead serious. It annoys the hell out of me. Seriously, shut up and stop whining! If it bothers you that much, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Whining like spoiled brats isn't going to solve anything.

BlindMessiah94 said:
Actually it's parents who have those kid leashes. Clearly you are not even fit to be owning a dog let alone raising a child.
Apparently you've never had a kid. My sister is constantly talking about how her 2 year old is always running off.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Fniff said:
What type of person [...] annoys you?
In order? Hmm...

Pedos
Thieves
Chavs
Druggies
Back-Stabbers
Sloshes
Douchebags
Racists
Liars
Babies (literal and metaphorical)
Teases
Smokers
Satyrs
Perverts
Manic-Depressives
Whiners
Stuck-Ups
Clean-Freaks
Dealers
Sexists
Hypochondriacs
Spitters
Ageists

... and this is hardly a complete list.

Meen

Jan 4, 2010
I've never understood how someone can be so sure of what they are saying.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
AvsJoe said:
Fniff said:
What type of person [...] annoys you?
In order? Hmm...

Pedos
Thieves
Chavs
Druggies
Back-Stabbers
Sloshes
Douchebags
Racists
Liars
Babies (literal and metaphorical)
Teases
Smokers
Satyrs
Perverts
Manic-Depressives
Whiners
Stuck-Ups
Clean-Freaks
Dealers
Sexists
Hypochondriacs
Spitters
Ageists

... and this is hardly a complete list.
... That's a pretty comprehensive list right there. I think I get annoyed by the same. But I also find myself doing or saying the very things that I complain everyone else is doing, so really I'm no better. Simply put, I'm annoyed by everyone, including myself.