Things that "Final Fantasy" has taught me:

Whobajube

Mar 25, 2008
1)Random monsters carry around plenty of money and random items.
2)3-4 people can ride comfortably on a single Chocobo.
3)Angst-ridden teenagers are often capable of slaying creatures that whole Armies have failed to bring down.
4)Once you have 99 of an item, you're unable to carry any more. However, you're able to carry countless 99's of other items.
5)Hospitals are overrated. Inns can cure you if you're poisoned, petrified, or even blind!

Think up some more? :D

Magatheriden

Mar 27, 2008
Final Fantasy has taught me that even in the Height of a technological future people still think swinging giant swords around will give u that strategic advantage....
FF VII for instance

Joeshie

Oct 9, 2007
Always send a boy to do a man?s job. He?ll get it done in half the time and twice the angst.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
That no matter how dramatic the music, how breathtaking the views or how powerful the abilities and enemies are - getting from the first cutscene to the final one is one boring ride.

Caimekaze

Feb 2, 2008
If you do manage to live above the age of 30, something will make you look 20 still.

Normal people have nothing better to do than stand around and repeat the same lines, while you have super powers.

Whobajube

Mar 25, 2008
Enemies who join your party, are much weaker after they have. The reverse is also true, that when a party member turns bad, they're always much stronger.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
What I learned from Final Fantasy V

You can't use an axe unless you're a berserker.

Old men don't die very easily. Unless they're kings. Or knights. Or werewolves.

If you're a black mage, and you decide to become a dragoon on the spur of the moment, then you'll be wearing dragoon armor.

Things I learned from Final Fantasy VII

If you want to make someone more exiting, give them spiky blonde hair.

Boobs are awesome.

Vincent is also awesome.

If you kill a main charechter midway through the game, it becomes the greatest game of all time.

Materia solves everything. Especially commet. Hoo yah.

Even if a person can destroy the entire solar system, if you belive in yourself, you can defeat them.

Things I learned from Final Fantasy VIII

Apparently, if you have two screws and an iron tube, you can make a rifle.

Introducing Summons as charechters makes the game suck.

Things I learned from Final Fantasy IX

Apparantly, black mages have no faces (hey, it rhymes!)

You're only allowed to use a knife if you're a theif. Never mind that anyone can hold it...

Come to think of it, Black Mages don't have a soul, either (unless they're main charechters)

Unles you're Zidane, your Limit sucks ass.

It's OK to have two summoners, but more than one of anything else and it's considered blasphamey.

I never played Final Fantasy II. Or III. Or VI. Or VI. If I had, I might have understood it a litte better.

Even if a woman is a murderous, disgusting hag, she's really nice on the inside.

Things I learned from Final Fantasy X

PEOPLE OVER THIRTY DO EXIST if only in the imaginations of whales.

If you really want to, you can hold your breath for over five minutes while physichally exaughsting yourself.

Whales are bigger than the state of Rhode Island.

Was Titus black? I had this argument with a friend once...

If you have two romantically involved charechters, then plot is about as worthless as peanut shells.

Things I learned from Final Fantasy X-2

Sequals suck. 'nuff said.

Things I learned from Final Fantasy XII

Ivaiace is more than a little kid's fantasy world.

Balthier is the main charechter.

Things I learned from Final Fantasy VII-Crisis Core

Once you (your hair) goes white, it is phisichally unable to go back, even in the past.

Plots are still for wossies.

Apologies to anyone who liked Final Fantasy. I did, I just thought I'd comment.

KaitenV

Mar 27, 2008
What I learned from FFX-2
You don't actually need to have a half decent plot if your prequel has a great plot and you produce tons of fan service and fairly decent gameplay.

Bikini's are excellent armor.

What I learned from Advent Children
You can fight a giant dragon, have a motorcycle chase scene w/ fight and go head to head with a main villain and not so much as break a sweat if you're Cloud Strife

How old his Cid? I'm oretty sure Auron is like 27, people over 30 do not exist!

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Important Locations can never be reached in a straightforward way.

Death is nothing more than a mild annoyance if it does not occur during some important event.

No matter how exciting there lives were, and no matter what character a person has, everyone in your party will patently wait till eternity if you do not feel that they are important enough to bring them along.

The final stretch to the end of a journey is much more tedious and boring then those before.

You can, and will, reach all your life's goals and overcome all your weaknesses within a single, epic journey that takes rarely more than a few months at most.