Things that freak you right the fuck out

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
Eyes being punctured, and spiders.
If someone were to combine those, I would fucking cry and curl up into a ball then continue to cry.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Anything with more than 6 legs scares the ever-living shit out of me.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Churches and cemeteries at nighttime. And over-religious maniacs*.

[sub]* I'm looking at you, religious-lady-from-The-Mist.[/sub]

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Little Children...

Its not so much that they themselves creep me out, its just that their innocence leads them to believe EVERYTHING. There goes the ultimate army. Also, whenever I hear about children killing others, its just really creepy. Its like...they seem like little demons that are dangerously cute.

Also, bugs and I really don't get along.

Zaldin

Sep 28, 2009
Spiders, they've just got too many legs, eyes and mandibles.
Weta bugs (THEY'RE DAMN ZOMBIES!), I mean c'mon evolution? Zombie Bugs, Really?
The Dark when my sight hasn't yet adjusted to it, since you can't see a fuck then, but once your eyes adjust to it, it's quite okay with me. Until I hear something ofcourse, then it's full adrenaline rush to a safe place.
deep ocean, since we haven't seen anything of what lives down there, and it could be anything for as far as we know.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Large, yellow/brightly colored, many legged, creepy crawlies that reside in your room, or your bathroom. Those creep me right the fuck out.

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
sms_117b said:
Finger/toe nails being removed, I hate it, the thought of it, the sight, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!
when I was a kid I got one of my finger nails badly hit and was going black ... my dad decided to get a couple of his friends. (one to hold me in place and one to use the pliers)there was also a step ladder involved for a better angle and leverage.

fun times ... go to hospital? pfft nah.

I went along with it at the time no regrets not mentally scarred or anything and it worked my finger nail grew back just fine.

Zaldin

Sep 28, 2009
Guinasso said:
any swimming section of Metroid prime

How is that freaking out, I wonder :x?

E: Also, F.E.A.R. is just about the scariest game I've played in my life.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
The ocean. It's kind of sweet - what with old sailors playing the accordion in wooden pubs that smell of salt - but that shit is so fucking deep you can't even comprehend it.

"The bloop" does not make things easier. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop

dodo1331

May 23, 2009
Aliens Versus Predator. The game released in 2000.

I still cannot get past the first level because I get so scared.

Guinasso

Jul 20, 2009
I dont know but it was dark and I keep exspecting somthing freky to shove a gient black Di.... errr I men eat me

The Spectator

Sep 14, 2009
That Arnold Schwarzenegger baby. Saw it first in a Nostalgia Critic episode. I really understand his reaction xD

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Pararaptor said:
I'm afraid Horror games get to me like no other medium for horror.
Believe me, I love the mythology & canon of the Silent Hill universe, but it's simply too scary to play.
Hell, even Doom 3 is too scary to play.
I hear you, I don't even like jumpy-horror. Brr.

The thig that freaks me out of my mind the most is bugs in my shirt, but that's just nasty, and probably in needles. I HATE, not just HATE, but HATE needles...
I had my wisdom teeth removed a couple of weeks ago, and my dentist, who's a really nice guy, brought out the big syringe... My lower legs hurt for a whole day, worse than the teeth, because I cramped them up with my eyes shut...