Things that have gotten you in trouble

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
I farted in my US History class. It wasn't the fart that got me in trouble; it was the fact that the classroom's vent was painted shut, so it was hot as hell in there, and I was in the center of the room, so the stink was evenly distributed. I was basically playing Hide the Fart, but I failed and caused the girl behind me to vomit.

I got sent out of the class for the following two days and had to do the lessons in the library. Totally worth it.

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
I once crushed one of my teachers in a debate (can't remember which subject, but it was an AP class, which is Honors to some of you), and got sent to the Principals office for it. I was then later told by her I could either drop the class myself or go through the painful process of her forcing me out. Little did she know I had already planned to drop all my AP classes because I was sick of being taught how to Ace a test and wasn't actually learning anything (this was the debate we were having when I made her look like a fool).

Bit me in the ass later when I didn't get an invite to Honors Society (she was the head), which bit me in the ass again when I went for Stage Director for a school play that year, and she "convinced" (threated) the play director, who was also on the Honors Society board, to give it to someone who was not nearly qualified enough to do it but was in Honors Society (he was a friend of mine, so I haven't told him yet that that was the reason why he ended up as Stage Director).

I also didn't blame the director, either, because I liked him and would've done the same thing in his situation.

Damn it, this thread just brought up a lot of angry, repressed memories. If any of that comes off as incoherent its because I was slowly getting more and more pissed off as I typed it.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Jack Joe Tip Toe said:
Question about things that have gotten us in trouble
My lawyers have advised me not to discus it in any public forum.

Also; DIAMOND CUTTER!!! BANG!

Nokturos

Nov 17, 2009
I once gutted a police officer and skipped rope with his entrails. I sure got a lot of detention for that one.

Professor Idle

Aug 21, 2009
I'm not a particularly troublesome guy, but I did once print out leaflet with my Maths teacher photoshopped as a terrorist, offering a reward for exposing this threat to our country. I would have been in more trouble too if the other teachers didn't find it so damn funny.

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
I've gotten in a couple of fights, but only scolded for them. No real damage was ever done, just some bruises and bloody lips/noses.
I've never been reprimanded by police or even my parents, I'm generally a good kid. The only times I ever got in trouble were at school and that was mostly because I 'spoke back'. So I wouldn't let a teacher put me in detention or tell me to do something that wasn't obviously beneficial. I usually won those arguments without punishment.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
All in all I stayed out of trouble. However one time in primary school I stuck up for a new kid who was being bullied. At one point he actually asked me for help. The thanks I got was the new kid pointed me out as one of the people who was bullying him so I got sent along with 5 other people to a small lecture about antibullying and got in trouble with the teachers.