Things that make you cry, guaranteed.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
This one made me cry, it's just awesome.

The fact that he finishes his work and jumps with joy, then hurls himself off to experience the feeling of flying, as he falls he sheds a tear because he knows he's going to die yet he's so happy.

All this to fulfill his dream, I was fighting back tears while typing this, if you don't at least feel sad after watching this then you have no soul and I condemn you to hell.

oh shit why did I watch this at 3 am on a school day? If I think about this and shed a tear at school then I am fucked.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Nifty said:
Looks like I'm going to hell too. Along with all the atheists.
Me too , maybe we could all rent a room and start a party of some sort when we get there?

1ronJ4m

Feb 1, 2009
Well, I don't remember seeing anything through the monitor of my PC that made me cry... except some excellent stuff that made me laugh so much that tears just came outta my eyes...

Hmmm I can't really tell why, but the ending of Good Will Hunting almost made me cry.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
movies that have made me cry
the end of saving private Ryan
We Were soldiers
Taking Chance
Field of Dreams

that one part in the first toy story where buzz finds out he cant fly and he falls down the stairs

ify_

Mar 19, 2009
Beethoven's 9th Symphony, 4th movement - Ode to Joy.

I firmly believe this is the best piece of music ever constructed. I love the music and know the lyrics (phonetically) in German. But I can't make it through the first verse without crying.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
PirateKing said:
I'll mention a few things. The part when Dobby died in Harry Potter 7.
I've only seen this in anime, most recently in Gurren Lagann, when the hero is in total despair and cannot defeat the villain and suddenly the reassuring voice of a fallen comrade comes to his ear and he turns to see him standing there. Whereupon he is urged to not give up and keep fighting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITMbk1XBJrs
This is what I'm talking about. It's in Japanese and there's not subtitles and it takes a while to get to what I'm talking about, but I think you'll get it if you watch it.
that made me cry the dobby part. he was awesome.

beholdmycape

Apr 10, 2009
Fronken said:
I know this is like my third post but i just remembered a truely beautiful piece of film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWtRYaxmWM
I was about to post a scathing remark about this but goddam.

Doomdiver

Mar 30, 2009
Nothing guarentees it every time but this is very close...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZTm0D121E4

Yellowcard - Dear Bobbie, about one of the band members dying grandparents and his undying love for his wife, made even more powerful by recordings of his grandfather reading love letters to his wife. Beutiful song.

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
Why would I cry? Am I missing a subliminal message full of hate that should make my black soul weep for joy?

Bigfatstupid

Aug 8, 2008
Gone Baby Gone. . .

That was a movie that made me cry and scream out in outrage at the same time.

Couldn't watch it again after that.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Children who aren't given a chance because their parents are drug addict scum sucking bottom feeders who think their kids are a nuisance rather than a blessing.