Things that make you really annoyed!

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
People in general annoy me, although especially other drivers who don't seem to know the rules of the road and customers where I work who expect people on the tills to know information about every product in the store, try and put their credit cards in the printer and pu their change on a flat surface which makes it damn near impossible to pick up.

Zio666

Sep 3, 2008
Eternal_Rapture post=18.70453.695862 said:
People who are ignorant and think that screamer music is dumb cause anybody can scream. Scraming is as hard as singing. Trust me.
Screaming is harder than singing and more strain on the throught.

People panicking about the LHC being fired.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
Fake people who can't just be themselves.
People who throw a whole piss fit because you said something they don't agree with.
Coldplay.
Mainstream rap.
Intolerant people, racism, and prejudice.
Stupid people.
I'll think of more a little later...

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
Oh people who look down on you for just being who you are.
People who think they are better than you because they are rich and/or went to some private school.
Religious extremists, especially the ones on TV preaching God's will out of one side of their mouths and oppressing minorities, women, and homosexuals out the other side.
People who say guns kill people.
People who call other people gay as if it's an insult.
Kids trying to be tough.
Parents who blame violence on games, music, and movies... I blame you!
People who STILL support George Bush?

Zio666

Sep 3, 2008
People who dont use the edit function then complain about why they are on probation.

Eternal_Rapture

Aug 25, 2008
People who bring there own bags (i work at safeway at the moment) and then criticize you for how you bagged there stuff.

Bag it yourself then you stupid hoe's.

Zio666

Sep 3, 2008
Grammar nazis really annoy me but so do people who don't use punctuation (but not zero punctuation)

Sayvara

Oct 11, 2007
TheMightyAtrox post=18.70453.696689 said:
People who call other people gay as if it's an insult.
Oh yes, amen to that one! Add to that one trying to use "n00b" as an insult whenever, wherever.

/S

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
People who are condescending, even when proved to be idiots.
People who act all offended when you destroy their original crappy point.
People who don't take free advice and get angry when you try to help them.
Waiters/waitresses who do the bare minimum, including cold food, never bring your drinks and being rude then expect a 20% tip. You want my money do your job well.
People who scab(borrow small amounts of money constantly) for money every day.
People who annoy me with their various religious messages while i am at home then get really offended when i say i don't care or am not interested (same words, not like i said fuck off, just sorry not interested)
People who can't do their jobs
Drivers who think that they are always right and act like complete and total wankers to a complete stranger.
People who act mean all the time, inflicting their problems on you (like they don't have a plasma television, not real problems)
People who say one thing is the best thing ever and everything else is crap.
People who think movies like Step Up have any at all merit compared to other movies.

I liked it originally but thanks to everyone hearing about it it is now annoying to me:Twilight.

vlanitak

Sep 4, 2008
I hate:
Eve Online, seriously a worthless game that you don't play (you sit and watch while clicking like a Zombie)
New players running around in games screaming: WTF? I R 1337 FTW! u r! HAXXORS!!
Oh and I hate EMO's, not the kind that dresses in black and has it as a lifestyle, but the type that sits at home complaining to the world about there "problems"
"you should meet my buddy jack his been fighting in iraq, dodging bullets and RPG's" Least I could do- Rayne Sommers

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
Parents who think their dirty little offspring is more valuable than a fully grown and developed adult and that is is society's responsibilty to raise them. Keep them under the damned stairs if ya can't be bothered to look after them yourself.

[Edit: PS: What's a chav? anything like a bogan?]

reinersailer

Sep 3, 2008
Feeling caught in a "godplayers dream", that feels like childrens copy the life, i used to stay in, before i trusted a brain, thats using unfair tricks.
I WANT TO GET OUT !!!

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
Oh, also, people who can't tell the difference between the words Their, There and They're, as well as He's and His. This is stuff you learn in very early primary school people, it's really not that hard, and yes they do make a difference. Incorrect spelling or misused words change the meaning of a sentence entirely.

manicfoot

Apr 16, 2008
Inconsiderate smokers

'Cultural chameleons (sp)' - people who adapt their personality and perceived interests to fit in with the people around them.

People who loiter on stairs and then look at you like you're the rude one when you have to barge past them.

People who force their beliefs on you and think theres no way they could be wrong.

People who watch conspiracy videos and automatically assume everything in it is absolute fact. Its no different from thinking everything the government tells you is absolute fact.

People who hate others just because they're not like them.

People who think games are a waste time and spend the majority of their lives slumped in front of the TV watching crap.

People use others in relationships just because they don't want to be alone.

People who call you 'emo' for expressing any negative emotion.

The media creating unneccesary panic/hysteria to sell papers.

Piemaster

Apr 22, 2008
Extremely arrogant people.

People who hate other people or things for no good reason.

Clamshell packaging. It actually discourages me to buy the product.

Zio666

Sep 3, 2008
Jaythulhu post=18.70453.698310 said:
Parents who think their dirty little offspring is more valuable than a fully grown and developed adult and that is is society's responsibilty to raise them. Keep them under the damned stairs if ya can't be bothered to look after them yourself.

[Edit: PS: What's a chav? anything like a bogan?]
I don't know what a bogan is but a stereotipical chav wears burbery talks with very bad english and thinks that they are better and "harder" than everyone else and feel that it is their right to do and take what ever they want.

The chavs at my school have slowly evolved into track suit wearing spikey haired cunts (not all people of this description are as bad though).

Oh and I hate people who make the identicel topic when I'm four posts away from my badge ;).

Integra

Aug 27, 2008
Fad diets.
The O.C.
DeviantArt.
Being "alternative" for its own sake.
Hybrid cars.
Spider plants.
Cereal.
Every talk show host.
Old comedy.
Anyone who takes anything (including themselves too seriously).

Zio666

Sep 3, 2008
Being one post away from getting a badge.
The way these boards move quite slowly.
When fanboys rant about yahtzee being unfair,
My anniversary being 8 days away followed by her birthday a week later then my birthday 5 days later. (september has officially over thrown december as the bussiest month)

EDIT:and miss counting and getting the badge after ranting about being so close. lol