Things that you've done recently that you know you'll regret later

someotherguy

Nov 15, 2009
As the title implies, recently could mean any time in 2010, or something that you plan on doing soon.

Personally, it was telling my entirely catholic family that I was an evolutionist. They did not like that. At all.

C-45

Apr 2, 2010
I didn't ask someone out soon enough, and I'm fairly sure they're now in a relationship with someone else.

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
I got a girlfriend.
Don't really know if it was the best decision. I kinda had the same feeling of immediate regret as Ron Burgundy did when jumping into the bear den. But hey, who knows. Maybe it'll turn out to be a lot better than I think. She did seem pretty pleased with the presents I got her over the holidays.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I was lonely on New Years, so I sent my boyfriend an e-mail saying that I really want to be with him. I then went on to...erm...describe possible...future encounters. In quite...graphic...detail.

Then after sending it I realised that I'd accidentally sent it to his OLD e-mail account...which is currently being used by his younger sister.

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
I got unbelievably drunk and slept with someone who was also unbelievably drunk, despite telling myself I was gonna take it slow and not rush things. And now things are awkward and I may have ruined my chances.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
tryx3 said:
As the title implies, recently could mean any time in 2010, or something that you plan on doing soon.

Personally, it was telling my entirely catholic family that I was an evolutionist. They did not like that. At all.
im with you on this one.
also telling one of my friends that im a furry.

Mr Montmorency

Jun 29, 2010
mcpop9 said:
tryx3 said:

im with you on this one.
Hm. I'm sure making a big deal of it would help, wouldn't it? Surely you must know how lowly people think of furries, right? That's definitely one of the things you'd regret. FYI, I'm not a furry.

crunchieman

Nov 17, 2009
Managed to talk a girl into getting with my friend when I wanted to get with her and she did aswell.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Procrastinate on my history assignment.

It's due on the Jan. 7th and the assignment was started in November. I'm no where near finished.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Mr Montmorency said:
mcpop9 said:
tryx3 said:

im with you on this one.
Hm. I'm sure making a big deal of it would help, wouldn't it? Surely you must know how lowly people think of furries, right? That's definitely one of the things you'd regret. FYI, I'm not a furry.
didn't make a big deal of it, just kinda told him but i know he will slip one day.
also on the church thing, this chistmas i was dragged to church. i didn't realize how religious my family was.(i don't get a say in the matter even though i can move out in three years.)

Unstoppable Wall

May 12, 2009
Made out with my ex in a church parking lot last night...parking lot irrelevant just thought it was an odd detail, but I digress, this will prove to create complications.

Veni, Vidi, Volui, Mihi est.
-Unstoppable Wall

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
ReservoirAngel said:
I was lonely on New Years, so I sent my boyfriend an e-mail saying that I really want to be with him. I then went on to...erm...describe possible...future encounters. In quite...graphic...detail.

Then after sending it I realised that I'd accidentally sent it to his OLD e-mail account...which is currently being used by his younger sister.
My sympathies, least it wasn't a text message to a phone also used by the mom. That can lead to...awkward conversations.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
CK76 said:
ReservoirAngel said:

My sympathies, least it wasn't a text message to a phone also used by the mom. That can lead to...awkward conversations.
Yeah...I can imagine