Things to do on a friday night?

con70solo

Mar 24, 2009
Hey everybody, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am bored with the same old things to do on a friday and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on some fun or intresting things to do.

P.S. I'm up for just about anything so let me know

Rambling Gentleman

Jun 8, 2010
Go to EB games and convince them that Dick Smith is selling Dante's Inferno for $30 so they should beat it... best feeling after an exam

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Drink until Monday.

It's what I usually do, might be starting late this weekend though.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Bar hopping. Go dressed up as either a douchebag, preppy college guy, jock, or super nerd. All four will get you laid.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
con70solo said:
Hey everybody, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I am bored with the same old things to do on a friday and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on some fun or intresting things to do.

P.S. I'm up for just about anything so let me know
Go see The A Team.

[sub] I'm a movie buff, so that's what I always do on Fridays....[/sub]

con70solo

Mar 24, 2009
Squid94 said:
Interests? Location? If you're in the city, sprint around a bit, pretending to be good at parkour.
Well, I love to game but I just wanted to find something new and random to do as a nice change of pace. Saturdays are my gaming day. I'll take the whole day and just game on whatever with my friends. Also, I live about and hour outside of Pittsburgh, PA

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
con70solo said:
Squid94 said:
Interests? Location? If you're in the city, sprint around a bit, pretending to be good at parkour.
Well, I love to game but I just wanted to find something new and random to do as a nice change of pace. Saturdays are my gaming day. I'll take the whole day and just game on whatever with my friends. Also, I live about and hour outside of Pittsburgh, PA
So no parkour then? =[

Grab a few friends, and just go out, then [If possible]. You can get up to some craaaaaaazy stuff.